Girl Scout Cookies GSC Seed Yay!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry friends been so busy everything is going good so far just haven had time to sex it yet I got a few cuts so I should be good to go shortly,ill get a pic ASAP.

Ok so the cookies seed should show its sex in the next few days the blue dream seed I planted around the the same time is a officially a female,so she will become a mother now.yay I will post picks shortly I've been so busy trying to get set up for my outdoor grow sorry friends I should be updating regularly.PS

PurpleSkunk said:
Ok so the cookies seed should show its sex in the next few days the blue dream seed I planted around the the same time is a officially a female,so she will become a mother now.yay I will post picks shortly I've been so busy trying to get set up for my outdoor grow sorry friends I should be updating regularly.PS

I had a bluedream seed that was so fruty and indica leaning a different pheno type then the elite clone form can't wait to see qhat type of pheno you get
I love the smell of bluedream in the air i also grew the bluedream o got it from oaksterdam GOOD LUCK with both bluedream the cookies and your outdoor

Dr. Robertsozki said:
I had a bluedream seed that was so fruty and indica leaning a different pheno type then the elite clone form can't wait to see qhat type of pheno you get
I love the smell of bluedream in the air i also grew the bluedream o got it from oaksterdam GOOD LUCK with both bluedream the cookies and your outdoor
sounds awsome my freind ya oaksterdam is well known every blue dream ive had has been tasty.ill post a pic of the blue dream asap.

ok looks like my cookies is a female what yall think.

gsc sex sign.jpg

I see a girl, congrats, do i also see spider mite damage on that leaf, or am i nuts? don't answer that, lol

Don't name the cows that are led to slaughter! Number them! :)

.....or call her Lola.
....la la la la looooooo la!

Rosebud said:
I see a girl, congrats, do i also see spider mite damage on that leaf, or am i nuts? don't answer that, lol
Yes u most likely do I seem to keep them around no matter what I do lol,these will be outdoor but I will take some clone a quarantine them for my door grows but they'll be back lol thanks for stopping in rosebud.

heres a pick of things going on outside at the moment these plants go under cfls at night.PS

outdoor beggining.jpg

Latest posts

Back