gneral organics biothrive, need some advice please :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMYCHONG89

Reaction score
does anyone here have any experience with biothrive? i have the grow and bloom i picked up rather cheap and was wondering if anyone here has used it? and if so at what mixture ratio?

In my "nute study" posted below I have some info on the schedule of General Organics line I ran. I believe theres still a schedule on the thread as well.

thanks alot jman, you seem to be the one who always gives me the most helpful info lol.

Jman, I know you've heard it thousand times, and deserve a thousand more, thank you for you efforts and willingness to share your knowledge of growing our beloved Marijuana. Ive learned a great deal from your threads across the net under various pen names and am truly thankful for your generosity of wisdom. I had a question about the ph adjustment of the EJ line. The website feeding schedules do say no ph adjustment needed, and because of that I have been afraid to check the ph of the "tea" ive been using now for only a few short weeks. I just knew the ph had to be off but EJ came so highly recommended i went for blind faith. I was also thinking that adjusting the ph with some of the ups and downs available would harm the microbial life colonizing in by buckets. Wether that harm was done by rapid ph flux or chemi-kill, I figured it had to be part of the reasoning behind EJ stating no ph adjustment needed. Then, I had to check. 3-4 days I ago i dipped my oakton and got a DREADED 4.2. Our sierra foothill water company has some nice water straight from tap at 6.9-7.1 ph range and always >60 ppm that register to an oakton meter. My garden has looked wonderful the past weeks while using unbuffred EJ (btw, Grow,Bloom, Catalyst, Microblast, meta K with a small drizzle of good molasses per/g) and really not much change since coming of FF regime in look or growth rate however smells are starting to change, seemingly for the better. I did this change to a SOG soil grow so some specimens were hit with the change on the last stages while other got it from the start. So to stop the rambling, do you still suggest we ph the EJ tea? if so, any particular adjusters you would recommend? and lastly, I used t prefer ph upping the bare water immediately before adding my ff nutes, is that acceptable with EJ or even at all? Peace to and yours and may your abundance always lend to abundant giving

I use bio thrive for organic soil growing and I am very happy with the product. I use it as directed and slowly work up over the reccomended dose if my plants need it.

Latest posts

Back