good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning MP, although it's a rather somber one for me. :(
I'll be attending my grandmothers funeral today. I'm not religious at all, but if you could send some good vibes and prayers, it'd be appreciated. Her name was Angela Giacalone (Pronounced Jack-a-lone-ee)

Hiero_ said:
I'll be attending my grandmothers funeral today. I'm not religious at all, but if you could send some good vibes and prayers, it'd be appreciated. Her name was Angela Giacalone (Pronounced Jack-a-lone-ee)

so sorry for ur loss you have my prayersand my thoughts as well

good morning and afternoon to all my mp's friends have an awesome FRIDAY!

Good morning MP

Good Morning Ann & Sista.

Hiero,

I so sorry for your loss but don't worry she is in a good place were the world can no longer herass her any more & she can enjoy some enchanted peace.

:peace:
Hiero_ said:

im sorry for your lost.....hope your allright...:peace:

on a lighter note good morning kgb30, ann, and all!!!

Have a great day everyone, im having one, I just found out I have 3 girls out of 21 plants so far and in my mind I would have had boys show first, that said, 5 plants are shooting up quick and fast so they are most likely males, knife at hand ;)

Have a wonderful day everyone, wherever you are in the world.

:peace:

good morning and afternoon to all my mp's friends,,,hoping everyones day turns out great for them!!!

Yeah..Im with ya puff..I told myself I would not start smoking untill 7 am..and its been working great. (i dont get up till 8)..but seem to be up early today..oh dam now because writing this 7 Has passed..Got 2 go:bolt: :bong1: :bong1:

Good morning ann:ciao:

hiya hippy i wish i had today off the only day i have off are weds.

;) good morning and afternoon to all my mp's friends,,,try not to work to hard today :hubba:

Latest posts

Back