Good pH Down/ pH Up that won't screw with my pH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really like earth juice crystals...works very well and a bottle goes a really long way...you can prolly maintain 35-40 grows with 1 up/down set.

it's a good idea to disolve the crystals in a cup before you add to the rez

lotek said:
if the orange and blue stuff bad?

If you mean the pH up/down from General Hydroponics... it is the only stuff I have used and I like it. I will buy more when these run out.

blanco you got it right but dont they all mess with cf too

lol

uk420maan

blanco you got it right but dont they all mess with cf too

lol

uk420maan

Sorry, I meant ppm... I have the crystals from General Hydroponics and it does mess with your ppm.

I think they all do because you are disolving more stuff in to the solution so naturaly the ppm is going to go up.

My Advanced Nutrients up/down doesn't mess with my ppm's. Not enough to be noticable anyways.

Why not just subtract and figure out how much it requires to lower your amount of water taking into consideration all the additives. add all the other **** w/o worrying about pH until after you know your ppm?

i used the GH up, and down, and it worked fine. when i realized i would only be needing the down, i ordered a gallon of it. but instead of going with the GH, i went with something cheaper, Technaflora. mistake. i figured all this type of product would do the same thing, another mistake.

you have to use triple of the technaflora down, to what i used 1 part of the GH.

so cheaper , is not always better, or the same. i will use up the technaflora, and then stick with the GH from here on out...bb...;)

lotek said:
Why not just subtract and figure out how much it requires to lower your amount of water taking into consideration all the additives. add all the other **** w/o worrying about pH until after you know your ppm?

I could do this, but over days and days they will add up to 100's of ppm's which when your hitting around 1500 ppm is reaching range of my meter (Hanna combo).

Latest posts

Back