good places to hide your stash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokin' wit snoop

Reaction score
ok just wondering from the people that still live with their parents how well do u hide ur stash? what are some good places to hide stash and grinder and piece things like that....sorry if there has been a post like this...just trying to improve my ways of not getting caught.:hubba:

u could hide it in your car but then u would have to worry about the pigs. i keep it in one of those pepsi cans that has the top that can unscrew, n i keep it in a bag in my trunk. not very safe if u are prone to getting your car searched.

best place to hide ur stash is in the wall outlet of ur Siblings bedroom! lol it will never fail....

if ur ever in there retrieving ur pot and u get caught, its a full proof story-

u smelled dank and felt compelled to investigate further, which led you to your sisters power outlet where u discovered and 8th of kind- then just go on discussing ur intent to become a narcotics agent when u grow up etc, and if ur siblings are younger, just say u saw dad in there fiddling with the outlet so u went and took a look ;)

i swear i was gonna coment yesterday on this one but i new some one else would say it for me and i new it would be 1 of 2 people lol im with u on this one hick

0b1kinsmokey said:
best place to hide ur stash is in the wall outlet of ur Siblings bedroom! lol it will never fail....

if ur ever in there retrieving ur pot and u get caught, its a full proof story-

u smelled dank and felt compelled to investigate further, which led you to your sisters power outlet where u discovered and 8th of kind- then just go on discussing ur intent to become a narcotics agent when u grow up etc, and if ur siblings are younger, just say u saw dad in there fiddling with the outlet so u went and took a look ;)
:laugh:

That's great! I am well out of my parents house and I don't have a sister, but I do know one thing to keep an eye on my future kids. :laugh:

I have alot of furniture in my room so I got some good places. Plus it doesn't really matter cause my mom won't walk in my room to look for crap cause, its MY room..But one place I love to hide it from my sister is under my saltwater fish tank stand, she has no reason to go in there and wouldn't think of it, another place it in my bookcase behind a book, also I have a cologne box that has the cologne and lotion I put it behind the plastic..there are several other spots but those are my favoirtes ( cologne best cause they won't smell it if they open cause you smell cologne! )

Used to hide it above the drop ceiling in the basement. I moved it around all the time in case someone got suspicious. Just don't hide it in a new place when you're stoney!!

yea i was thinkin about wat my sons would do when they got older....

not for punishment, but to see if they are stealing my sht. lol

i remember when i was younger and in my parents house it was always an endless battle between me and my dad...hed hide his dank, and id spend hours problem solving trying to find it..... i rarelly failed lol

you kno when people do stuff only they would know, like a piece a fuz ontop of their jar lol - gotta use that noggin! ;)

Hick said:
hmmmmmmmm.. the "BEST" place to hide your stash?.. in your own house"
....;)

Ha ha, didn't I just read a thread about questions people ask on the board that give away they are under 18? :)

I'm with Hick, I have a nice little ornate box with my stuff, that I leave in my den.

For the 18 year olds, my friend used to stash his in his weight bench, popped off the little plastic cap at the end of one of the frame bars, if anyone can make sense of that.

When I was a teenager I had speakers that the backs could come off, I'd leave just one screw in, and pop the back off. They were always agaist the wall so it was a great place. I also hid my Bacardi there. :) You also can pop the grills off the front of speakers and put it in a port. Now I just leave it on my desk because I'll never find it again...It also saves me from having my daughter going through all my stuff to find it.

WOW,
I can share a few with you guys that you'll love. Take a small wood chisle and a chair or small ladder to your favorite door in your house. A solid door works best, but a hollow core door will do just fine. climb up the ladder to the top of the door and carefully chisle yourself a spot to place your stash. Build a false back to the top shelf in your laundry closet.
My favorite spot is a bird house in my tree just within reach of my upstairs window of my master bedroom, the bird house has a false top to it, and it's waterproof. I only access it at night in the dark from my window.
All these spots have one thing in common, they are out of a dogs reach, so he can't get to it to bust me.
Hope this little bit gives you guys some ideas, and if you can come up with a corker of an idea, then sing out and share it.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

lol... oh my... here's some advice... if you gotta worry about it, you shouldn't be doing it in the first place. I quit growing/smoking for several years cuz I had a wife and kids around. you r living in SOMEONE ELSE'S TERRAIN, buddy... would you appreciate someone taking liberties on your hide?

show some morals/responsibility. hey... we've all taken liberties in our lives... I just have the balls to do it on my own and not drag others into my possible misfortunes. you think the old man is gunna be complacent if his house gets taken away cuz of drugs YOU had there?

so u think I'm an a__hole? well... if you were MY kid living in MY house and I found you pulling anything... I'm sure you could guess...:eek: good thing u rn't, eh?

Gee,
I'm glad that I own my house, and that I'm a big boy at age 53, whoops, also smart enough not to worry as that never resolves anything. I am carefull enough to watch out for myself, common sense says I don't want to go to jail, and get the knickname Betty.
You gotta get your own place and as was said you shouldn't be placing your fam at risk, that is cold and without love.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

i like the computer case idea. i would hide it were you think no one would even look just think of places that you haven't seen anyone look.

inside my marshall half stack. it fits pounds but still stinks in mason jarss..:woohoo:

Latest posts

Back