got plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potman

Reaction score
hi
:holysheep:
i got a few plant 4 r 3 weeks old and 1 is 1month old
knoi my old 1 is doing crazy stuff
at the bottom the leaves r yellow and the top one are curleing up and geting a rusky color to it
wat shole i do? wish i had some pics to give u a better idea of it
and the other 4 are fine. dont knoi want it could be

You need to post information on:

1.Your soil and what size of pot?
2.Your lighting and how close?
3.Nutrients you're using
4.Ventilation?

I don't have a camera either-yet-so I know how it is.If you post that info we will have a better chance of helping you.
Now hurry the heck up and post it!!!
JK-LMAO
:)
Gb

GeezerBudd said:
You need to post information on:

1.Your soil and what size of pot?
2.Your lighting and how close?
3.Nutrients you're using
4.Ventilation?

I don't have a camera either-yet-so I know how it is.If you post that info we will have a better chance of helping you.
Now hurry the heck up and post it!!!
JK-LMAO
:)
Gb

i am using miracle gorw moister control and i keep trns planting them wen there a to big for the pot right knoi it is in a 5.5 size pot. the lighting is only a foot awayand right knoi it is a 125w bulb heat lamp. no nutrients i just started and getto rigeing it right knoi bc of be tight on money. the ventilation is good no prombles with that.

I'd say the heat lamp is your problem.
At least one of the problems.
You posted "a 5.5 pot".
You mean 5.5 gallon pot?
Are you testing the PH of your water?
:joint:
Gb

right knoi it is a 125w bulb heat lamp
thats one your probs right there. prolly why leaves are curling. HEAT LAMP = HEAT!!! and i believe a heat lamp isnt exactly wat you wan be usin for growing bud.

i am using miracle gorw moister control
also more than likely another root of your problems as well. moisture control retains hella water. mari likes to dry out between waterings. also it has added ferts. and not all plants want same amounts that it give. and it gives a consistent amount each time you water. and mj likes diff amounts of diff things at diff stages of growth. also too much of this or too little of that can cause nute lockout even tho you have all the nutes needed in the soil. just the plant cant take em up cuz ones cancelling other out. also wats the ph of ya soil, also the ph of ya water nutrient mix goin in.
improper ph is the most common cause of most mj related probs ive seen so far especially wit beginners. i too have battled in my infancy of growin wit the woes of improper ph .
also wat kind ph tester you usin if any. them ones ya stab in the soil dont work worth a beans. nor do them ones ya add the drops to the water in a vial to match color. thos do not work for crap either.
tehres too much leway up and down for it to be off wit them cheap testers.

also wqat kind water you usin. tap distilled, reverse osmosis...?
chlorine will kill a plant as well as chloramines in tap water now days. and chloramines are nearly impossible to get rid of unless if put thru a distiller or reverse osmosis machine.
also if usin ro water you may need an additional calcium magnesium supplement. hence the brown rusty colored spots in ya leaves. but teh yellowin is N deficiency but first wats causin it to be locked out becuz im almost certain moisture control ahs plenty N added to suffice if not too much N in it even.
also wats the ppms of ya watyer. too hi of ppms can and will throw things off an out of kilter too.
pix pix pix say a thousand words too.

Latest posts

Back