got responses?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Team GREEN

Reaction score
Just curious...how should one go about getting multiple, pertinent, applicable responses to their well organized and articulated threads?

maybe he got the forums confused with 1 that had responsive and sober individuals..... :rofl: J/K

but really, what he said. HUH?

Some 1 please close this thread before it kills some 1 elses HI!!!!!!! i had to repuff twice after reading the question..

By posting threads in the appropriate sections with detailed information about what help you need providing you have already searched for the answers before creating a topic :eek:

And if all else fails, be patient :p

There are alot of helpful people here that can help you but you have to help yourself. There is all the info you need on the internet and in these threads, 99% of the time your question has already been asked. Search threads and if you cannot find the answer then im sure somebody can help you.

Thats some funny stuff Firepower.

Team GREEN said:
Just curious...how should one go about getting multiple, pertinent, applicable responses to there well organized and articulated threads?

If the threads are truly well organized and articulate in their makeup, the responses will follow in kind. However if the postulated utterings presented aren't really that which is suggested, then the replies will be less than expected as well.

....perhaps I should dumb down..would it help if I mizspel alot and call everybody 'BRO'?

I don't think it would. But go ahead.

Team GREEN said:
Just curious...how should one go about getting multiple, pertinent, applicable responses to there well organized and articulated threads?

If you're going to take 20 minutes using a thesaurus to write a witty sentance, at least spell their right. ;)

POTUS said:
If the threads are truly well organized and articulate in their makeup, the responses will follow in kind. However if the postulated utterings presented aren't really that which is suggested, then the replies will be less than expected as well.

This is apart of a thread that I posted earlier today....
"I HAVE done my research but its nice to get some personal feedback...I don't mean to ask obvious/redundant questions...just want to be thorough (and peace of mind). Like I stated, ultimately, I just want to take some clones off a donor plant then put the plant into flower. What's the best way to go about doing this?

Thanks in advance."

Team GREEN said:
Just curious...how should one go about getting multiple, pertinent, applicable responses to their well organized and articulated threads?

Please keep in mind, you are talking to a bunch of Stoners (myself included). :48:

Team GREEN said:
Like I stated, ultimately, I just want to take some clones off a donor plant then put the plant into flower. What's the best way to go about doing this?

Thanks in advance."

best way is to take clones then flower mommy :)

grow on

Team GREEN said:
This is apart of a thread that I posted earlier today....
"I HAVE done my research but its nice to get some personal feedback...I don't mean to ask obvious/redundant questions...just want to be thorough (and peace of mind). Like I stated, ultimately, I just want to take some clones off a donor plant then put the plant into flower. What's the best way to go about doing this?

Thanks in advance."

dude... didn't you read and/or look at what was suggested to you?

at any rate...

take your bottom branches off to make clones with. cut the head of the branch off at about the 5th node at a 45 degree angle.

take a pair of scissors and cut 1/3 of the fan leaves off ( 1/3 of the length of the leaves, I mean)

remove the bottom 5th node completely

take a sterilized razor and just score into the cutting just barely several times over the bottom inch of the cutting

dip the end in rooting hormone, and stick it in medium

there... here's your answer to your question infered.

That crazy vancouver guy said:
dude... didn't you read and/or look at what was suggested to you?

Thanks CVC guy....I did check it out but my sound card is shot so I have no sound at the moment.
I appreciate your help.

Team GREEN said:
....perhaps I should dumb down..would it help if I mizspel alot and call everybody 'BRO'?
dont "dumb down" dude, you'd apparantly be paralized...just jump off that soap box your shouting off of. oh yea, also i wouldn't suggest bringing the "mizpel" and "bro" either, might get the locals excited and come off like a deliverance movie...eww. as of cloning then flowering the mother, why not clone, flower the clones, keep the mother under vegitative stage? with a bunch of clones, you could have alot of fun doing different grows with them, ie...lst's, supercropping, lollypopping, hydro, soil, upside down nuclear yet microwavable cola's that are 5 pounds a piece...all the info is on this site, and so is everyone to help you, you just want to do some research first so your not "playing baseball without a glove"...
needless to say i just jar cured some fruity tasting smoke.

Latest posts

Back