Greetings Passion Bawlers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leightbawler

Reaction score
So thankfull i found this site, my third time growing keep running into one problem after another:confused: ,so much to learn could sure use some advise,Thanx for the Welcome:) .

Has anyone ever used doktor Doom Fogger in your growroom to get rid of spidermites, or any other fogger, will it have any bad effects on the plant?

:ciao: Howdy. Ive never had to fog my room...luckily:)

Welcome to MP....I hve been lucky enough to not hve spider mite problems...

TURKEYNECK said:
:ciao: Howdy. Ive never had to fog my room...luckily:)
Could you tell me when the best time to harvest male plants, right now there about 7 weeks old they have flowered with pollen sacks all over and would kind a like to get what i can out of them maybe hash'em so i can make room for my females so i can get them fully flowered, i only have one room right now, i have my females outside to catch the last bit of sun for the year, Winter is on its way, my males are inside the room, I'm not sure of the breed of the plants i have, but the last crop I grew it seemed that after the males dropped all there pollen they died does this happen with all breeds? I checked out your journal, "NICE crop, Looks and sounds like you know what your doing. Leight.;)

You want to cut those males as soon as you know they're males. If those pollen sacs are turning down and opening up than you will probably get some pollen in your room and end up with seeds in your buds. Just be patient and wait for the girls to finish and get those boys away from them asap.

Make sure and clean any room those ones with the pollen sacks have been in and good luck, also check out general info to help get started.

stonedrone said:
You want to cut those males as soon as you know they're males. If those pollen sacs are turning down and opening up than you will probably get some pollen in your room and end up with seeds in your buds. Just be patient and wait for the girls to finish and get those boys away from them asap.
ya thanx but like i said i want to hash my males, so i dont want to get rid of them just yet i know someone who made some damm good hash from males.

stonedrone said:
ya thanx but like i said i want to hash my males, so i dont want to get rid of them just yet i know someone who made some damm good hash from males.

males do NOT make "good" hash. In order to make hash, you have to have trichomes and thc, neither of which males have any significant amount of.
Harvesting males for ANYTHING but pollen is a futile exercise.

Hick said:
males do NOT make "good" hash. In order to make hash, you have to have trichomes and thc, neither of which males have any significant amount of.
Harvesting males for ANYTHING but pollen is a futile exercise.
because according to some other growers on cannabis.com they infact have made some good hash from male plants you wont get a lot of THC but if you have a large number of male plants which I do, there is a special way to make hash with butane, I smoked this hash made from male plants by my broski it rocks". leight.

leightbawler said:
because according to some other growers on cannabis.com they infact have made some good hash from male plants you wont get a lot of THC but if you have a large number of male plants which I do, there is a special way to make hash with butane, I smoked this hash made from male plants by my broski it rocks". leight.
certainly good enough for me...;)

Latest posts

Back