grow boxes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

groworganic

Reaction score
I'm going to be moving into a new house soon, and it's going to give me a lot more space to work with. :yay: Along with my other setups, I was thinking about adding a grow box in a hard-to-find closet in the basement. Does anyone have any experiences with these fabricated hydro grow boxes? I'm looking into the company BC Northern Lights, but I'd like to get some feedback from you guys before put any dough down.

groworganic said:
I'm going to be moving into a new house soon, and it's going to give me a lot more space to work with. :yay: Along with my other setups, I was thinking about adding a grow box in a hard-to-find closet in the basement. Does anyone have any experiences with these fabricated hydro grow boxes? I'm looking into the company BC Northern Lights, but I'd like to get some feedback from you guys before put any dough down.

Just a question, if you are moving into a new house why not build your own? Its cheaper and you know everything about it when you are done. + you can maximize your space. Just a thought. I dream of having a basement, I would have a mad scientist lab of hydro stuff :D

normally i would, as I am already finishing up a converted refrigerator grow box. But I'm not going to have a whole lot of time to make another one. I have some extra money, and I thought I would at least look into it.

hes right, its cheaper to build it, but making it light proof isnt as easy. Im going to replace my flowering room with a Growbox, its a little bigger and easy to setup and break down, if you need to. has all the places to hang lights and you can customize your own ventilation setup.

I looked at a lot of boxes and cabinets. I did build my own, but based many things on one I saw elsewhere. The company's box I liked the most was quickgrowcanada.com

Check out my grow build (in signature) my build was pretty easy and its pretty light tight, if it was just a single purpose box it would be awesome. Light proofing between the veg and flowering is a bit of a pain in the butt. my next step is I am going to decorate it like the Tardis from Dr. Who :) for anyone who cares Tardis stands for
Time
and
Relative
Dimension(s)
in
Space

Sounds like a great name for a growbox doesnt it :D

Latest posts

Back