Grow No: 2 (Jack Herer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KGB30 said:
Hick likes 12/0 for veg & 12/12 for flowering... I am just wondering. Thanks friend.

I don't understand what you mean there - sorry, in order for the plant to grow (without buds) you need at least 18 hours of light and when you think the plant is ready only give it a max of 12 hours of light and the plant will bud. Regarding differant lighting I have only have HPS so I would know the differance between the MH and HPS, however, when I do get some cash I will invest in proper lighting for the veg state.

camcam said:
I don't understand what you mean there - sorry, in order for the plant to grow (without buds) you need at least 18 hours of light and when you think the plant is ready only give it a max of 12 hours of light and the plant will bud. Regarding differant lighting I have only have HPS so I would know the differance between the MH and HPS, however, when I do get some cash I will invest in proper lighting for the veg state.

18/6 or 12/0

Ya thanks Thorn you know how us out side growers are.

Latest posts

Back