grow plan + growroom + seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunnjabsgrow

Reaction score
well we just received our lowryder crosses today. 4 packs of seeds all bought from soulseeds uk (http://www.soulseeds.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=1&Itemid=2). seeds took about 1.5 weeks to get here to canada.

we will be germinating them tonite and continue this thread for a grow journal

here we got a pic of the seeds we received and a growroom pic

seeds.JPG

growroom.JPG

i have heard lots of hate towards lowryder but it grow original lowyrder a few years ago when it first came out and i loved it. plus look at our grow space. its about 3.5 feet from the concrete to the wood beams. as you can see we have 2 plants flowering in there now. due to the lack of height we have to flower them when they were 3 weeks old. we plan on growing out all these lowryders and taking our best lowsnow male and crossing it with a female of each the lowryder#2, afghan ryder, and the 3 way to make seeds for our next grow. our plan is that in around 6 months to have this whole crawl space filled with lowryders under a bunch of 400w hps. we have 4 right now but can get another dozen if we need (for free too from our work who is throwing them out). any comments or suggestions would be appreciated

mandala seeds are better quailty over
lowryder i would have advised u to buy speed
queen or white satin but opps to late:D
next tiem u should try them out cuzz they
grow really quick and also are good quality.

where abouts can i get those? money never an issue for us

gunnjabsgrow said:
where abouts can i get those? money never an issue for us

drchronic.com has very good seeds if money
isnt a problem then why dont u get way more
potent weed then lowryder...

because as i said i have about 2.5 feet from the soil to the lights. so we cant grow good strains to their full potential. i know we could bend them and tie them down at an angle but still wouldnt get to high. we do wana grow out some nothern lights and white widow so we will be trying those out in a few months

I think you will either have to tie or top it. I perfer to tie if i have to, i am never like cutting my plant unless i have to.

I am not missing this grow... oh yeah!!!!!! All the best!:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Latest posts

Back