Growing in Bags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krazeydays

Reaction score
What's up with the grow bags, saw some in my local shop, thought I would try them out. There 3 gallon but you can get larger. Made of some kind of plastic that is white and will reflect light well. Thought they would fit nice in a large tray, but concerned about plants getting too top heavy.
Have any of you fellow growers used this bag in question?

Thanks for any input.

I use 3 Gallon Bags..and I grow som Monsters:lama: just dont fill to full ya need to use bag as andle to move around..also the bag needs extra holes IMO..But they work well..hope this helps Take care and be safe
:bolt::bong:

I haven't used the white ones, but have used lots of black ones. I use them in my veg tent, they are sorta square so you can pack them in real tight together without any wasted space. Transplanting is easy if you cut the bags, if you wanted to re-use the bags it might be a bit trickier than a regular pot. As far as plants being too top heavy, I haven't ran into that, but I only use the 1 gallon bags for early veg then plant in buckets for flowering. If you had a monster all budded out in a really small bag that was bone dry....maybe but I still doubt it.

I use black 3gal also. They are ok. I would use bucket if I had a level surface and no height restrictions. Drainage is fine IMO, on 2nd harvest now with grow bags and have no probs with drainage. I would go with white if your gonna roll in growbag direction.

Edit: I am already putting 2nd set of stakes in to hold up the weight. But it's not jut the bags fault. If your to top heavy that's a happy situation, not a problem.

Question Answered, Thanks ppl
Will try them out soon.

I love grow bags...cause you can pack them in tight, great for short single top clones to pack in. You can also wash them out with soap and water and re-use them!

Hey I'm glad this is a good product, bought 60 of them.
Plan to pack them in tight hope to have 60+ clones coming soon AK-47 or Bubblegum
Still waiting on my 4 parobolic hoods been 3 weeks starting to get pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back