Growing low grade bag seed plants..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagnar

Chronic Rules
Reaction score
Hows it going figured I might start my own journal I like growing bag seed because you never know what you will end up with. This current grow i'm working on is very simple and basic actually all my grows are nothing special just a light source, water, plant food and air circulation. Also these plants are a little over 2 weeks old will be starting the flowering stage today so will see what they look like in 4 weeks. :D

DSCF1092.jpg

Although they are low grade, they look pretty good.

they look pretty good man. keep it up. good luck

Lookin good..your about ready for an X-plant. ;)
What kind of light you using?

Just using a 250 watt hps after 3 years of growing I have learned alot about the plant the interesting part is I don't complicate things keep it very simple. Just make sure the plants have what they need water, food, light, and air circulation most important is water drainage I do half rocks and half soil also I water about twice a day. Nothing speacial on my grows. :D

dagnar said:
Just using a 250 watt hps after 3 years of growing I have learned alot about the plant the interesting part is I don't complicate things keep it very simple. Just make sure the plants have what they need water, food, light, and air circulation most important is water drainage I do half rocks and half soil also I water about twice a day. Nothing speacial on my grows. :D

What rocks you use? I put a handful at the bottom like Old Hippie stated and I rescue Night Crawlers from Walmart too add to the soil...

KGB30 said:
What rocks you use? I put a handful at the bottom like Old Hippie stated and I rescue Night Crawlers from Walmart too add to the soil...

Rock size I would say it depends on pot size the bigger pots require big rocks here are a couple pics of some rocks I like to use no worms though although i'm sure it doesn't hurt. :rolleyes:

DS1.jpg

DS2.jpg

dagnar said:
Rock size I would say it depends on pot size the bigger pots require big rocks here are a couple pics of some rocks I like to use no worms though although i'm sure it doesn't hurt. :rolleyes:

Nice rocks buddie.... Thanks for the info..:D

you say your growing low grade bag seed ive been growing for 7 years and 5 of them were using seeds from the local brick weed. i never poped more than 10 at a time indoors and always had at least 50/50 female to male ratio, and at least 2 out of the usual 5 fems ends up being killer pheno's mother plant material before the wet it and crushed it it probably was some good green just seeded buds so it doesnt matter you will end up with your own killer bud
basicaly your taking decent buds that turned into crap and making it a great smoke:cool: by keeping it sensi
it looks alot like what i used to grow to it finished in like 10 weeks some less some longer but not by much. they tended to stretch when the lights went to 12/12 and the 600w HPS ligth was almoast so close it was ready to burn the plants and it just kept going like it was going for light

sativa dominant plants tend to be taller than indica? I think there might be one indica dominant plant because it's staying short and bushy.

Not sure on actual size but they small pots.

DSC23.jpg

U need to get them in bigger pots asap. Other than that they look great.

Nah going to keep them in the small pots they will be fine the smaller pots allow me to keep them closer together

Hey guys time for another update plants still doing well only 2 males so far and one plant with hairs although the short plant that looks like indica is not showing signs of flowering just yet hopefully soon. :D

DSC1.jpg

DSC2.jpg

DSC3.jpg

DSC4.jpg

DSC5.jpg

DSC6.jpg

DSC7.jpg

Latest posts

Back