Guerilla Grow GG Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GanjaGuerilla

Reaction score
im taking it to the woods..where do you get a battery powered operator that will control flow how much how long does it last? With the soil if its good just go 1/2 natural soil 1/2 top soil an aerator? like perlite or vermiculite.. and fert along the way? i was thinking going like 3 females in a 2x2x3 ft hole the easy mix making sure the roots have plenty of room to grow... I was trying to find the best early bloomer like that once it hits 12/12 even from seed goes into flowering... like early flowering, high yield and potency? dream pot right heh.. i am not sure if filling a garbage bag with the mix would help or hinder what i was trying to do... i think ill just mound up the natural dirt than have 1/2 n 1/2 inside the hole... I think that setup will work.. Plan to have bout 10 spots with 3 girls at each one stretched over two miles topping the plants. Using like 2 ft of the green pigeon wire and a green bamboo structure for support .. any help would be appreciated

Welcome! This is my 420th post. How cool is that? And, it's about one of my favorite subjects, growing mj. The hole size is going to be a problem. I put one in each hole that size and 4 feet from the next hole, at least. You could try smaller auto-flowering strains in a space that size. I never tried it. Best of luck. Have you considered how much effort it is going to be tending a grow over 2 miles for 5-6 months? It's work, but well worth it when it's all happenin' in the hanging room. Keep reading here. There are lots of smart growers around willing to help you.

what about stagnent water... i thought distilled water was cool .. like you could distill it put it in a clean milk jug , seal it.. and it would be good for awhile no? I have seen a few other grows where they had 2 or 3 plants in one hole.. I dunno.. i definently need to find an early flowering strain because its so far into the season and I have 3 weeks till i can even start to germinate... it will be late start heh..

Ya you can try the autoflowers like the lowryder mixes if your interested. They are small, usually yielding an ounce(if it goes well). Since its such a small yield you should plant many of them. But I would definitely go with feminized. Regular seeds are the past. Unless you are crossing, they suck.

heres my advice, do one plant per hole. if you plant more than one in a hole they will take nutes from each other and will not grow as good as 1 plant per hole will imo.

if you plan to use the dirt from the ground try to make sure you losen it up a bit first so the roots can spread and breath. its always good to use a good potting soil mix. just look around the site for good soil mixes. theres plenty of them here.

i would also stay away from fem seeds. imho they have a better chance of going hermie on you since they are made with hermie plants. again this is just my opinion.

water? if you can plant near a creek thats great, you can use a black trash bag to carry water to the plants and when your done just roll it up and put it back in your pocket. that way your not seen carryin in a ton of supplies when you visit them. you can bottle up some water in milk jugs but you really don't wanna carry that much water in or leave it sitting around where your plants are. they will draw attention. you don't want that.

auto's would be a good way to go since you can get several harvest a year instead of just one. but they do yeild alot less per harvest than a normal mj plant would.

if you want short flower times just look one a few seed bank sites they list flower times with the seed info..

hope this helps and good luck

Latest posts

Back