Hair follicle test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfh0636

Reaction score
I have a new job I'm trying to get and I believe it uses hair follicle testing. Does anyone know a real working way of getting it out of your hair. I have seen the shampoos and such but I don't really trust them and I'd rather have a testimony from someone who has. If there are any that work which specific ones would you recommend?

I think the shampoo is really your only chance as far as I know. I know that Clear Choice guarantees their shampoo, and gives you 200% of your money back if you fail.

www.testnegative.com

I've used other products of theirs that have not failed me before.

i have a friend who used the shampoo and what he did is take the shampoo to the barber and ask them to massage it into your hair then get a haircut and use a secind bottle the night before the test he passed woth flying colors

I always wonderd about that shampoo stuff. Glad to hear through the grape vine it really works!! I just had to do a drug test, passed with the wizz-a-nator:) . When i was there tho, they did a hair follicale from this guy because he was acting weirdd saying he couldnt pee, i guess he was there long before i arrived and was suspicous. Anyway guys guess where they took the sample??? from his leg!! i also heard the doc say he could have taken his arm hair to!! so if i were you man i would wash my whole body in it!
Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Latest posts

Back