Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
burner said:
They look fantastic hammy..almost as dark as the cat :)

Thanks b....yeah I tend to keep them on the dark green side and then let them fade down the stretch. The only thing as dark as my boy Pugsley is eggplant.....:p

Hey Hamster quick question, do u have 2 tents? one for veg and one for flowering?

EDIT- oh and btw have u ever gotten ur cat really high?

xRedkiller03x said:
Hey Hamster quick question, do u have 2 tents? one for veg and one for flowering?

I hve three tents but I am only running two right now. My veg/mom tent 2x4x5 and my flower tent 4x4x6.5. I hve another 2x4x5 if I need it.

xRedkiller03x said:
EDIT- oh and btw have u ever gotten ur cat really high?

No I wldnt do that to him....he is like my lil boy. He has gotten hit in the face by an exhale once or twice by accident. The poor lil face he makes is saddening.

Lemon Jack said:
Lookin great hammy :)

Thanks LJ.....so far so good. I don't want to jinx it but this has been the smoothest flowering yet. No issues at all. Cool temps here hve kept my tent at 76 f for a high during lights on. So nice now that the summer heat is gone.

Waiting for the Rez cross to veg a lil bit more before I flip her. This one I am excited about. I remember the smoke of this strain was lethal and tasty.:D

Thanks for stopping by.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks LJ.....so far so good. I don't want to jinx it but this has been the smoothest flowering yet.
I shld hve shut my mouth....came home to fiind the Pre 98 Bubba had fallen off its container and was lying on the ground.:eek: Hopefully no damage was done.

I also found these two pics of the Rez SD cross from the first and only run I had with her. Makes me want to flower this S1 girls out even more now. I forgot just how sick this cross is/was.:hubba:

IMG_1079.JPGIMG_1080.JPG

dman1234 said:
Those are some crazy MF'ing buds HL.

Lol right.....I was like damn I forgot how well that girl yielded. Now I got my fingers crossed this S1 makes it all the way through flower. I took three cuts off her but no roots yet. If I remember correctly she was tough to clone...that was why I lost her. I better get some C S ready in case I need to create some more S1's...:D

Picture time......

Larry got some burn so i backed off the feed a bit....Pre 98 keeps eating like a pig. Rez SD cross is doing good and is in the flower tent since Saturday.

PA030009.jpgPA030010.jpgPA030011.jpgPA030012.jpgPA030015.jpgPA030016.jpgPA030017.jpgPA030018.jpgPA030021.jpgPA030007.jpgPA030008.jpg

They look fantastic as usual Hammy -- you got it down bro.

How often do you water, Hammy? Do you fert them every time?

HemperFi said:
How often do you water, Hammy? Do you fert them every time?

Thanks guys....

I water when dry..... which in one gallon smart pots means watering every other day in veg and everyday in flower for me. As for when I feed it all depends on how they look. Alternating water, feed in flower is pretty normal for me with the hvy feeders I hve grown. In veg depending on how the new growth looks I might feed two times in a row or it cld be three. I wldnt recommend my methods....that's for sure.:) it is just the way it works for me.

Your method produces some fantastiic results Bro.

I put some pics in y journal of a plant I just saw that looks to me like a male -- do male plants show balls in vedge?

HemperFi said:
Your method produces some fantastiic results Bro.

I put some pics in y journal of a plant I just saw that looks to me like a male -- do male plants show balls in vedge?

Yes they do....I will check out your pics.

Thanks for the kind words...

Latest posts

Back