Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Parcero said:
Very nice looking girls you got there!! :aok:

Thanks brosef.....:)

Still waiting on the Sour Cataract to declare it's sex....so far I hve gotten all females. Might make things a lil crowded down the road.:)

Chemdog DD x Sensi Star is female and Sour Cataract is still undecided.
The SC is a bushy mofo.:)

PA050022.jpgPA050023.jpgPA050024.jpgPA050025.jpgPA050027.jpg

Wow...now that is "dank and dark"!! Beautiful ladies!

I love to look at your Larry HL, yours dont stretch half as much as mine do under 1200 watts, maybe time for me to let these clones go and pop some more Larry seeds, get a different pheno going. Awesome pics.:D

SunWolf said:
Wow...now that is "dank and dark"!! Beautiful ladies!

Thanks SW for the kind words.....

dman1234 said:
I love to look at your Larry HL, yours dont stretch half as much as mine do under 1200 watts, maybe time for me to let these clones go and pop some more Larry seeds, get a different pheno going. Awesome pics.:D

Thanks dman....I think the trick is in the fact that I tend to let everything get root bound. Seems to keep them at bay a lil bit.

You are in Canada or I wld say shoot me a pm over at the other place....I passed my cut around plenty over there so it might hve gotten up north. Maybe TCVG has it.

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks SW for the kind words.....

Thanks dman....I think the trick is in the fact that I tend to let everything get root bound. Seems to keep them at bay a lil bit.

You are in Canada or I wld say shoot me a pm over at the other place....I passed my cut around plenty over there so it might hve gotten up north. Maybe TCVG has it.

LOL, nope, he has mine. :rofl: :bolt:

Those are some fly *** ladies there, Hammy. :) Just went through the entire journal page by page. Will definitely stay tuned in til the end!

getnaqsty said:
Those are some fly *** ladies there, Hammy. :) Just went through the entire journal page by page. Will definitely stay tuned in til the end!

Thanks bro....they shld only get sexier as time goes on.:)

Drop dead is right!! I think I'm gonna be sick. LOL Sorry Hammy, I fell asleep in the caboose. Looks like we're getting close to dankville. Those plants look great bro. Peace :)

powerplanter said:
Drop dead is right!! I think I'm gonna be sick. LOL Sorry Hammy, I fell asleep in the caboose. Looks like we're getting close to dankville. Those plants look great bro. Peace :)

Oh man....sorry you woke up to me looking like this.:) You are right...we are closing in on our first stop in Dankville. Most likely that will be Pre 98 Bubbaville.:D

Also the clone fairy paid me a visit and I hve two new strains in the mom/veg tent. Hogsbreath and Purple Diesel. They will get vegged, cloned and sent off to the flower tent.

Still waiting on that Sour Cataract....I put it in the flower tent to try and get it to show sex since it has alternating nodes but as off this morning before lights out it still won't show. I am hoping that the fact that it is short and squat and males usually show first that it will show as a lady.

when do you cut off the N? all my organic stuff never sees much fade, if any at all by chop. i began full on organic grow, and mixed the goods in my compost piles to work throughout the summer, and am only using tap water at four weeks yet, and everything is green as it gets. i made some flowering food from fruits. strawberries mainly, and kiwi. i'll start those soon. i want to see some fade dang it. just transplanted into fresh compost that was fed only fruits, and berries trying to rock the fade for xmas...

looking good hammy. keep the train rolling...:icon_smile:

Irish said:
when do you cut off the N? all my organic stuff never sees much fade, if any at all by chop. i began full on organic grow, and mixed the goods in my compost piles to work throughout the summer, and am only using tap water at four weeks yet, and everything is green as it gets. i made some flowering food from fruits. strawberries mainly, and kiwi. i'll start those soon. i want to see some fade dang it. just transplanted into fresh compost that was fed only fruits, and berries trying to rock the fade for xmas...

looking good hammy. keep the train rolling...:icon_smile:
I don't add any N (Grow) in flower...I just use the Micro and Bloom (General Hydroponics Flora 3 part series). If I see any serious fade early then I will add some N for a feed or two. I feed all the way up to 7-10 days from chop. That's when I usually let them coast on just water. If they are still green at the chop so be it...smoke still is Dank Fire and I don't notice any harshness if the cure is done correctly. Thanks for popping in Irish.

Latest posts

Back