Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JustAnotherAntMarching said:
very nice....

Thanks bro...the chemdog crosses are going to be a handful. A lot more Sat in them then I remember.:icon_smile:

:eek: :holysheep:

Wow, thats amazing, so green, you got it down bigtime.

LOL, and you drive me crazy with those little tiny pots

You must have some packed tight tents.

dman1234 said:
:eek: :holysheep:

Wow, thats amazing, so green, you got it down bigtime.

LOL, and you drive me crazy with those little tiny pots

You must have some packed tight tents.

Thanks Bro....and I just can't seem to give up on one gallon pots.:) I actually don't hve my flower tent over packed this run....at least yet.:D

In the 4x4x6.5 I hve 2 Larry OG, 1 Pre 98 Bubba, 1 Chemdog DD x Sensi Star and 1 Rez Sour Diesel x Chemdog DD....so only 5 ladies in there right now...oh and the Larry OG in the 12 oz can for the micro grow.:icon_smile:

bho_expertz said:
Impressive.

Thanks for the kind words bho...and for stopping in. I look forward to these getting even frostier.

Lemon Jack said:
Looks great Hammy so green.

Thanks LJ.......I try and keep them lush looking for most of the grow. Will cut back a lil on the feedings from here on out. Then the last 7-10 days they will only get water.

PuffinNugs said:
are those in your 1gal bags? how long do you veg in them? till they first alternate?

They are all in one gallon Smart Pots....they begin in plastic cups, then they go to 1/2 gallon pots for a 2 weeks and then to one gallon pots for the rest of veg and all the way through flower till harvest. I can pull 3 ounces per one gallon pot with most strains. The pre 98 is an exception. She is not a great yielder at all.

PuffinNugs said:
so normally about 4 weeks veg? working with 2gal smart pots my first time, just wondering . you do a great job with the 1gals

Yeah 4 for the clones but usually more like 6 if I run something from bean. The Smart Pots definitely bumped up my yield across the board. I hve stuck with one gallon pots because I get a good yield out of them and they allow me to put one or two more butts in the flower tent. I know full well more plants does not equal more yield but I love to try out new strains and there is so many out there...lol Some day I will grow two Larry OG trees in my 4x4 tent. Maybe 20 gallon Smart Pots....:D

I'm a fan already of smartpots and still haven't had one harvest :rolleyes:. I specially like how they absorb water by the bottom and sides. Very good indeed.

Looking good Hammy. The Larry's are just beautiful. Peace brother. :)

I keep my smarties raised on some 2x2's to aerate the bottoms. this also helps with the root pruning.

Hammy...WOW I stop by here to see yours and Rose's journals. You've always got me thinking...How the heck can I get some beauties like that!???

PuffinNugs said:
i like em so far. watering is something to get used to though

True that Puffin.....it took me a while to get the hang of it as well.

powerplanter said:
Looking good Hammy. The Larry's are just beautiful. Peace brother. :)

bho_expertz said:
I'm a fan already of smartpots and still haven't had one harvest :rolleyes:. I specially like how they absorb water by the bottom and sides. Very good indeed.

Thanks guys for the words of encouragement....I love the SP's myself.

420_Osborn said:
I keep my smarties raised on some 2x2's to aerate the bottoms. this also helps with the root pruning.

Hammy...WOW I stop by here to see yours and Rose's journals. You've always got me thinking...How the heck can I get some beauties like that!???

Thanks 420.....very kind words. The Larry came from swerve of Cali connection. The Pre 98 Bubba was gifted to me by a friend...clone only I believe. Thanks popping in.

Roddy said:
:ciao: Hammy! Grow on, my friend, grow on!

Roddy thanks for popping in bro....I will do just that. This train is closing in on our first stop in Dankville. Shld be pulling into the Pre 98 Bubba Station in another cpl weeks.:icon_smile: Pics soon.

Just one shot under HPS lighting. Lower bud....Colas are already caked with snow. She will plump up plenty the next few weeks.
PA250011.jpg
Will try to post more pics tomorrow.

PuffinNugs said:
pretty....:hubba:

probably overnuted and rootbound though.

Thanks Puffin...for the kind words and the chuckle.:)

Latest posts

Back