Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Bro it is always good to hear from you.....been awhile. I don't think I hve seen you over at Cannetics for a while either. Hope all is well. Yeah that cat is crazy. He knows when I am going to go in the tents and he will race upstairs and wait by the zipper. lol. Thanks for popping in bro...like I said I hope all is well. I always worry when one my friends "drop off the grid" for any length. Unless it's BBP and we all know he can go "poof" like that and be gone for months....:p

You growing this winter? I hve not been over at the other place much because work is getting nuts with the holidays coming.

Got 5 headband bx sitting in dirt as we speak. :hubba:

lordhighlama said:
Got 5 headband bx sitting in dirt as we speak. :hubba:

Nice......:hubba: You doing a Journal on them? I want to see what those look like. I grew out the 707 HeadBand clone only and was not very impressed. It was good daytime smoke but i had expected more.

ya I'll probably get one up and running at some point. It's the bx "Headband x deep bubba kush" Supernatural gifted me a pack, and if it's anything like his keeper it's some killer smoke.

lordhighlama said:
ya I'll probably get one up and running at some point. It's the bx "Headband x deep bubba kush" Supernatural gifted me a pack, and if it's anything like his keeper it's some killer smoke.

Oh okay....oh hell yeah. I know he got some Dank stuff. Shld be an interesting grow then. You still got that Permafrost cut?

no sadly I had to cull everything I had. :( Lost my favorite cheese as well. Gave a few cuts of each to a buddy before I shut down, and he killed all of them. :rolleyes: Guess I should have figured as much.

lordhighlama said:
no sadly I had to cull everything I had. :( Lost my favorite cheese as well. Gave a few cuts of each to a buddy before I shut down, and he killed all of them. :rolleyes: Guess I should have figured as much.

That sucks....I was hoping you had passed her around a bit over at Cannetics. I lost my SnakeBite and LVPK cuts.:holysheep:

powerplanter said:
:icon_smile: Wow!!!!
Thanks pp......got some pics of the veg tent going up now. Overall health of all the plants has been great. I gotta gve the credit to the sweet lime I added to my soil this run.

Veg Tent

In here is Purple Diesel, Larry OG, Hogs Breath, Rez SDxCDDD, CDDDxSensi Star and Pre 98 Bubba

PA250004.jpgPA250005.jpg

Hamster Lewis said:
That sucks....I was hoping you had passed her around a bit over at Cannetics. I lost my SnakeBite and LVPK cuts.:holysheep:

Ouch on the LVPK! I assume I could aways get that PF cut back again if I begged for it. It is a local cut after all. :p

The conductor walked me through the whole train, great pics, great journal, i want some larry.

Hamster Lewis said:
I took a cpl quick pics but will do better ones this weekend. Just one of the two Larry OG's going in one gallon Smart Pots.

They are getting sexy now...pretty sure they don't look over nuted, root bound or hve whispy buds...but I will let you all be the judge of that.
Matter of fact even the lower hash nugs are getting fat and snow covered.
I am pretty sure the wife and I will enjoy these come harvest and that is all I care about. ;)

View attachment 179062View attachment 179063

View attachment 179064View attachment 179065

View attachment 179066View attachment 179067

View attachment 179068

I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words of support....

You sick SOB:D , very very nice.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
The conductor walked me through the whole train, great pics, great journal, i want some larry.

Thanks SKAG.....I apreciate the kind words. Larry is a special gal.:hubba:

Your Larrys are making my mouth water in anticipation over mine. They are such cute babies.

train kept a rollin all night long...:D :cool: nice n frosty colas...getting ready for the bam!:)

Latest posts

Back