Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics....Moms are doing well. Sour Cataract seedling is still a mess.:) Rez SD x ChemDog DD is doing well.

P8280005.JPG

P8280006.JPG

P8280007.JPG

P8280009.JPG

P8280010.JPG

P8280011.JPG

P8280012.JPG

Lol...nice pic Rose. We got plenty of room still....thanks for checking in.

dman1234 said:
What the hell is that HL, do you pre roll 20 joints at a time.

Lol....I don't even smoke J's.....let alone mass roll them. Just found that pic online. Someone enjoys rolling them though...lol

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol....I don't even smoke J's.....let alone mass roll them. Just found that pic online. Someone enjoys rolling them though...lol

Thats what i thought, thats why i asked. LOL

Hey guys I luv joints! but not as much as a chilled BT(bong toke) I just cant smoke those blunts... o yeah HL can I bring a volcano Vaporizer? :D Nice Milfy MOMS HL

ver nice moms HL congrats I would luv a cut from ur Larry OG looks huge n the pre 98 BK was a keeper right? how does your bubba kush smoke????
thanks for sharing Hamster your seedling are getting BIGGER!!! can t wait for the dank

Dr. Robertsozki said:
ver nice moms HL congrats I would luv a cut from ur Larry OG looks huge n the pre 98 BK was a keeper right? how does your bubba kush smoke????
thanks for sharing Hamster your seedling are getting BIGGER!!! can t wait for the dank

Hey Dr.....thanks for the mom compliments. Pre 98 is a slow grower but she stays hella small and the smoke is some of the tastiest I hve ever had.:hubba:

Hampster, I just read through your whole first grow journal. What a wonderful learning tool. I hope by my third grow I can do as well as you did on your first. Truly impressive.... and inspiring

HemperFi said:
Hampster, I just read through your whole first grow journal. What a wonderful learning tool. I hope by my third grow I can do as well as you did on your first. Truly impressive.... and inspiring

Well thank you for those kind words bro.....I learned a whole heck of a lot that first grow. Glad my GJ cld be of some use to others. Only seems fair since the good people of MP took me under their wings back then and helped me gain the knowledge to grow and grow well.
A couple of the more important things I hve learned are:

Unless you are growing Organic PH is very important...get a good meter and don't rely on those cheap strips. Try Eseasongear.com.

Grow tents make life much much easier....I own 3 tents...all were bought off eBay.

Learn the skills of cloning and how to keep a mom(s). This will enable you to get quicker turn arounds and keep you from having to purchase beans.

Most of all hve fun and realize there is a huge learning curve with this hobby.

HemperFi said:

I keep saying it... Im his #1 fan he s a natural born dank grower...

Hamster Lewis said:
Hey Dr.....thanks for the mom compliments. Pre 98 is a slow grower but she stays hella small and the smoke is some of the tastiest I hve ever had.:hubba:

I Luv the taste of my bubba kush too(oaksterdam cut)... mine grows slow but last time it grew like a 6 ft. bubba mom n 9 3ft bubba kush... I got like 1 lb n a half
here r pictures of my bubbas. good smoke huh...? but the OG kush OMG there both great... n u should smell my MANGO... I m luving the first trhichs and smell those are the only 3 strains im running for now hope u like the pics I took em w my 3.2 megapixel camera phone

2011-03-05_12.03.11.jpg

View attachment 2011_08_30.zip

2011-02-19_12.28.17.jpg

View attachment attachments_2011_08_30.zip

the one cola was like one Oz n measured about 18 inch... idk why those zip files didnt show like the other 2 .... anyways the zip files are the 9 bubba plants at like 2 weeks of flower... then the next picture is of the same 9 bubba plants at week 8 or something like that

Latest posts

Back