Hamster Lewis' "Next stop Dankville" Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks HL.... n it was dense plus I did an extra good job on the triming lol. mary passion... bubba is a keeper n so is her older sister (ocean grow KUSH) ogkush

Dr. Robertsozki said:
thanks HL.... n it was dense plus I did an extra good job on the triming lol. mary passion... bubba is a keeper n so is her older sister (ocean grow KUSH) ogkush

I wish I had the patience to trim as well as you do Dr.....:) I get lazy quick.:D

:holysheep: :holysheep: I can smell the dank from a distance smell like... like mmm I got it smell like the soil Kussh dank thanks HL:eek: ;) :cool: :D :) :watchplant: :48: :bong1:

work.7251722.1.fc,550x550,white.v3.jpg

dman1234 said:
Its quite the love :heart: story developing in here. :rofl:

Lol.....at least you didn't go with the Richard Gere hamster in the paper towel tube joke.....:p

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol.....at least you didn't go with the Richard Gere hamster in the paper towel tube joke.....:p

this topic's coming to a bad END? huh hu?? :hubba:

lol :rofl:

Hamster Lewis said:

Thats rite,

I forgot about that one, I'll keep it as some ammo for the future.

Hampster -- where did you say you got your tent? I remember something about $99 bucks shipped. Is that right? Was it 47" x 47" -- I want one. And I'm going to order a light, hood, fans and ballast -- HTG Supply -- I don't know what to order. I don't want to get down the road and wish I had something different -- know what I mean?

Hamster Lewis said:
I am really hoping this S1 Rez SD x Chemdog DD does well. I still am kicking myself for not keeping cuts of that strain. Buds were Dank as Helll and tasted like lemon/lime candy. Very potent as well....right up there with my Larry OG cut. I get her to the flip you know I will be taking a hella lotta cuts this time.

what was the finish time on that sdxcd? ...do you remember?

mr_chow said:
what was the finish time on that sdxcd? ...do you remember?

I wanna say 77 days or so but not sure....will see if I still hve any notes left on that grow. Awesome bud though....worth the long flower...much like Larry OG is.

HemperFi said:
Hampster -- where did you say you got your tent? I remember something about $99 bucks shipped. Is that right? Was it 47" x 47" -- I want one. And I'm going to order a light, hood, fans and ballast -- HTG Supply -- I don't know what to order. I don't want to get down the road and wish I had something different -- know what I mean?

I hve bought 3 tents total off eBay....two 2x4x5's for 99 bucks each shipped and a 4x4x6.5 that was something like 129 shipped. I will try and look tonight for you.

Thanks man, but I have just shot my wad (for this month) buying a 600w digi light system from HTG. I won't need the tent for a couple of months probly -- not until next month anyway. I want to set up right the first time -- I have vegin space now and a perfect space for the tent. I also ordered a cooltube hood and a fan today, as well as a MH bulb. I'm getting close. :)

HemperFi said:
Thanks man, but I have just shot my wad (for this month) buying a 600w digi light system from HTG. I won't need the tent for a couple of months probly -- not until next month anyway. I want to set up right the first time -- I have vegin space now and a perfect space for the tent. I also ordered a cooltube hood and a fan today, as well as a MH bulb. I'm getting close. :)

I hear ya bro....I remember my very first grow I bought a DWC setup and lighting from Stealthhydro.com before I found this wonderful place. After I signed up and began reading and learning from the peeps here I realized what I bought was not only crap but I over paid for that crap.:)
This hobby gets expensive and you have to start out small and upgrade when you can.

I have been getting some pretty solid advice from the peeps in here, and I have learned so much from reading through all the journals. I believe I am ready -- hey, at least I have some plants now -- it felt strange having a grow journal and nothin growing lol -- what can I say, I'm an optomist. The glass is half full damnit!

The little sprouts are looking fine. #1 is half an inch tall already. They all look different (same size) and they all have personality :)

I'm lovin this -- the floating grow is underway.

Well green mojo HF.....let's see how much you love this hobby once you feed your girls twice by accident because you got too faded before feed time...:D
I know I hve done that one more then once..lol

I am going to try and be real careful not to do things that will kill or damage my babies. I do know what you mean about being faded though. I dropped a pot right upside down the other day, and I moved all the pots around without numbering them and I did something else I'm so ashamed of I'm not going to say what it was, lol

Peace

Okay, I'll tell you. I was so impatient before the seeds sprouted I picked one out and dug down into it looking for the seed. I then put that spoonful of soil in some paper towels and a plastic bag and into a warm place. I believe I found the seed after a couple of days, but it didn't look so good and hasn't sprouted. Okay, so I'm a rookie, lol

HemperFi said:
Okay, I'll tell you. I was so impatient before the seeds sprouted I picked one out and dug down into it looking for the seed. I then put that spoonful of soil in some paper towels and a plastic bag and into a warm place. I believe I found the seed after a couple of days, but it didn't look so good and hasn't sprouted. Okay, so I'm a rookie, lol

It's all good bro....I hve gotten impatient and dug for a look before. Probably will wind up doing it again at sometime.:) Oh and faded is just another way of saying baked, or stoned.:D

Hamster Lewis said:
.....let's see how much you love this hobby once you feed your girls twice by accident because you got too faded before feed time...:D
I know I hve done that one more then once..lol
Hahaha! :rofl:
Especially when you close up everything and just relax on the couch... '...Wait, wasnt I supposed to water only...'

Latest posts

Back