Happy 4/20 Everyone...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
figures.. 4/20, and i ran outta weed 4/19 :(

winstonwolf said:
I hope everyone here has a great day and an opportunity to celebrate appropriately.

:ciao:

:bong::bong::bong:

:watchplant:

Happy 4/20;)

i would've been fine. but i gave some to my cousin. had to burry his mom last week, so, though i couldn't spare a lot, i did what i could.. unfortunatly i shorted myself a little too much.
crop day tomorrow (or maybe today, be a decent way to spend 4/20 i guess)

Got a hold of some bubble hash. Gonna blaze it in T - 6hrs 45 minutes. Blaze on, my cannasisters and cannabrothers. Wishing Everyone Much Peace and Love On This Beautiful Day! p.s. My new beans sprouted yesterday! woot woot!

Happy 420.
My plans of checking out the D.C. rally have been canceled due to severe rains. (cant even play golf this afternoon :cry: )

So I shall donate a few fun facts. That you might not have known.

It was LEGAL TO PAY TAXES WITH HEMP in America from 1631 until the early 1800s
REFUSING TO GROW HEMP in America during the 17th and 18th Centuries WAS AGAINST THE LAW! You could be jailed in Virginia for refusing to grow hemp from 1763 to 1769
The first Bibles, maps, charts, Betsy Ross's flag, the first drafts of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were made from hemp
Henry Ford's first Model-T was built to run on hemp gasoline and the CAR ITSELF WAS CONSTRUCTED FROM HEMP! On his large estate, Ford was photographed among his hemp fields. The car, 'grown from the soil,' had hemp plastic panels whose impact strength was 10 times stronger than steel

And the real kicker to me.
Jefferson smuggled hemp seeds from China to France then to America.

Edit in: Almost forgot to send out a Happy Birthday to my favorite artist, Peter Frampton. I hope you "Woke up this morning. With a Sherman in your hand."

kaotik said:
i would've been fine. but i gave some to my cousin. had to burry his mom last week, so, though i couldn't spare a lot, i did what i could.. unfortunatly i shorted myself a little too much.
crop day tomorrow (or maybe today, be a decent way to spend 4/20 i guess)

That's just good karma in the bank, friend.

Happy Holiday Folks :D ...Hope everyone's havin' an awesome 4/20 ...For those of you who are not able to celebrate properly, this :bong1: is 4u :D :bong: ...Load 'em up , smoke it if ya got it :bong2: :stoned:

Latest posts

Back