Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too would like to join in spreading the Thanksgiving spirit.

I hope we all find a friend or loved one to be with or at least talk to on this day of thanks. I find it easy sometimes, when things are low, to resist the good cheer.

I try to rememebr that now matter how bad it is...somebody else is having a crapper life or day than you and hopefully you can turn around and start hoping their day gets better. It usually in turn (Kharma) makes my day better.

I hope everyones day is a bit better today.

(I hope my posimistic attiudte doesn't make too many folks puke..LOL!)

For all of you in the USA and celebrating Thanksgiving day, I wish you a happy holiday and a safe and happy day.

For all of you in all the other countries represented here on MP, I hope you have a great day as well! If you like Turkey, grab some and act like an American today! Get stuffed too much on Turkey, cranberry sauce, dressing, potatoes and gravy! Pumpkin pie for desert!

Good luck to all and forget the diets today!

hey y'all... I, personally, am not an American (had my thanksgiving in Oct), but have many friends that are... so with that said, I wish you all a merry xmas and a happy.... :holysheep: ... wait a minute... wrong holiday... oh ya... happy thanksgiving.... damn this is some good smoke!:hubba:

:yeahthat:

Hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday...it was great for this family!! I'm STUFFED!!!! :p

OMG!!!!
Was passed out by 6pm yest. Stoned, buzzed on tarrapin golden ale, and tired from tons of sausage stuffing, turkey, mashed taters, fresh garlic asparugus, corn on the cob, corn bread, rolls, and lots of gravy. :D
Now in a week I'm gonna be sick of it. but till then :cool:

Hope you all have a great holiday weekend. :D

Mutt said:
OMG!!!!
Was passed out by 6pm yest. Stoned, buzzed on tarrapin golden ale, and tired from tons of sausage stuffing, turkey, mashed taters, fresh garlic asparugus, corn on the cob, corn bread, rolls, and lots of gravy. :D
Now in a week I'm gonna be sick of it. but till then :cool:

:D

I second all of that. Been eatin turkey for 2 days now. Still looking forward to a turkey sandwich with cranberries for lunch today.;)

Latest posts

Back