Happy Valentines Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
I am sending out a very warm and Happy Valentines Day for ALL my Marijuana Passion family and yours.I know this is earliy here in the states,but its V day over that great pond.Keep it GREEN and remember to do something SPECIAL for your loved ones.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too berserker ;)

What does everyone have planned for their sweeties?

Yo Ho,
Big hearts to all of you, Happy Valentine's Day
hearts.gif
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

hearts.gif

SmokinMom said:
What does everyone have planned for their sweeties?

Plan? What plan? I am currently accepting plan donations at the moment, if you have ideas to spare :) She is working tomorrow and I am not, so I have some time!

Yo Ho Pez,
She is working tomorrow ?. Your chance has arrived dude. Send a teddy bear to her at her work. It isn't so much what you send, but for her to get it in front of co-workers really IS all that for some.
I have even snagged folks from the parking lot and slipped them a little coin to walk in and simply ask for the wife, most say keep your coin glad to do it.
Let's say that you are poor at the moment, not just poor, but "PO" as we say. Then the dollar store, and a hand written note will still work it's magic.
The little Lady Pez would also love it if you walked in with a single flower.
Trust me on this one Bro, You walk in, hand her the flower, blow her a kiss and smoothly walk out. Your so cool, and she will be whispering that in your ear later.:shocked:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Awesome idea KK! I like the teddy bear idea. I'm a man of means, I'm ok on that front :)

I say humbug to all you warm and fuzzy V-day saps ~ but I will keep it green!

There it is,
I want a full report, Put on the dog dude. I want to hear nothing but amore.
Are you smooth or what ? will you do a face plant going up the stairs, or will you inspire all the folks there with getting your MOJO on ?
I'm betting on ya Bro

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

well... I didn't get anything for Vday this year... but last year I proposed to her....

were gettin a room at a hotel for the night. we were supposed to go ice skating but i ended up having to work till 9 pm and im goin in at 730 am. i hope i have enough energy for tomorow nite. ima b hopped up on caffeine

Yo Ho folks,
I think we are all mature enough to deal with this so here goes. As a man with a very healthy Libido, and having learned a few things in life I offer you this reading;
Caffeine raises blood pressure, a condition associated with infertility in men and decreased libido in both sexes. Caffeine also places stress on the adrenal glands, which are important to the creation of most hormones. Medical studies show regular caffeine intake decreases testosterone production. It also increases muscle tension, making it hard to relax. This is detrimental since a state of relaxation is very important to a satisfactory sexual experience. Lastly, caffeine is a vasoconstrictor and can impede the penis' ability to fill with blood, resulting in soft or no erections. God protect me from that. Try a wine tasting with your mate, and see how the evening turns out. Good wineries always have a wine sampling going on.
Remember that love making is an art unto itself.:hubba:

smoke in peace
kingKahuuna

Hi Guys

yup its valentines already over this side of the pond, i got my woman this, its a real rose dried then layered with 24ct gold leaf then laquered to preserve it forever (we were in bed last night and my woman was talking about valentines and i said its a total waste of money and only kids do that kind of thing, she gave me the cold shoulder for the rest of the night lol) what she didnt know was that the rose below was waiting next to the coffee pot for her to find in the morning :)

G rose.jpg

Happy Valentines Day :heart: My wife and i are not one for the non offspring holidays, and have a pact to not go and get things like cards, candy, and flowers for each other. So me being the guy i am i went and ordered her that Buxton bag that shes raving about, but says she wont get for herself. I ordered it last week (3-4 weeks shipping :confused2:) and I'm having the order conformation delivered to her in a bouquet of her favorite flowers at work so that way she can get all :eek: in front of the people she works with :giggle:

That rose is sooo pretty Hippy. :)

I always buy my own flowers cuz I know what I like. If I let hubby do it, he would bring me a potted plant because he doesn't know what a mixed bouquet means...lol.

If you have a Kroger near you, they do Valentines up bigtime. There's a tent in the parking lot full of flowers, chocolates, etc so you don't have to run into the store. ;) So I will go by there today, pick out the $39.99 ones I have my eye on.

We will eat dinner once the kids are in bed. We are ordering from our fav little thai place, asking for extra spicy tonight thats for sure. ;)

I will buy fresh strawberries and cover them in dark chocolate for an after dinner treat. ;)

Eat, then go to bed....lmao.....:p Strawberries make me sleepy. Hahah!

Love all the ideas.
Bearfoot Bob...remeber bro,its ALL about the love.:hubba:
The rest of you Have a Happy V-Day and take care.

SmokinMom said:
I always buy my own flowers cuz I know what I like. If I let hubby do it, he would bring me a potted plant because he doesn't know what a mixed bouquet means...lol.

I can slip the word to Pa that this is a good potted plant for you Mom ;) :D

IMG_0002.JPG

Latest posts

Back