Happy Valentines Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokinMom said:
We are ordering from our fav little thai place, asking for extra spicy tonight thats for sure. ;)

I will buy fresh strawberries and cover them in dark chocolate for an after dinner treat. ;)

Eat, then go to bed....lmao.....:p Strawberries make me sleepy. Hahah!
i wouldnt ask to the extra spice today on valentines, i work at a thai food restaurant, and if we dont like the customer and they want it spicy, we sure give it to them spicy... haha
im on the way to go surprise my girl. She has no idea im even comming, a 3 hour drive. Hopefully these rose's dont wilt on the drive, shell like the litttle lace panties for suree.
how can sleep after strawberries, to much love in the air!! geezz lair ahahaah

Ok, here they are! My Valentine's goodies. I've already had 3 strawberries. :p

My hubbys sooo lucky to have me.....I buy my own damn stuff. ;)

Dubbaman said:
I can slip the word to Pa that this is a good potted plant for you Mom ;) :D

Haha, thats one kind of potted plant I do like. ;)

But Hell will freeze over before my (nonsmoking) hubby brings me something like that. :p

Thats nice that you treat yourself to something like that Ma :hubba:

berserker said:
Thats nice that you treat yourself to something like that Ma :hubba:

You betcha! I am worth nothing but the best. :p

Oh my...they had this HUGE arrangement...I asked how much it was and she said $179 and they had already sold several this morning. :eek: It was pretty but damn!!!!

SmokinMom said:
You betcha! I am worth nothing but the best. :p

Oh my...they had this HUGE arrangement...I asked how much it was and she said $179 and they had already sold several this morning. :eek: It was pretty but damn!!!!
Give me that $179 and I will grow you some plants alright and have plenty $ left over for some beer.To help take care of that cotton mouth.

send me over one of those bomb strawberries ma.
heres some stoney brittle if your down.
1 cup of sugar
2 tbsp of corn syrup(light)
6 tbsp of water
1 cups of maijuana butter
1/2 cup of chocolate chips
chopped walnuts and almonds.
Just enough to very lightly cover a 12' 18' deepdish cookie sheet(sry im not a baker, and dont know the proper name)
Stir the butter, corn syrup, water and sugar in a a large sauce pan. Heat on medium to 260, add some chopped almonds (1/8 cup approx) heat to 300.(this is hardball- so the candy will be hard) it will gradually turn a carmel color, you can take it off and pour it into the cookie sheet. let cool enough so its firm, but still hot, put the chips on, wait till they soften by the heat then spread it all around with a flat edge. then lightly cover with chopped walnuts.
You can make stoney carmel the same way just dont heat to hardball, heat to softball which is 235, so dont let it get over this temperature and it will stay soft. its just a wee tricky, taking much longer to turn the color. heat on low
Make sure you use these temperatures, or youll mess up.

of coarse you can make this non-stoney with just plain butter, and if you haven't made stoney butter yet, the candy recipe will take a few hours instead of 20 min..but well worth hours.
. This is my annual valentines gifts..

SmokinMom said:
But Hell will freeze over before my (nonsmoking) hubby brings me something like that. :p

Nah i bet if it was a purchaseable plant he :heart: you enough that hed get you one :)

Latest posts

Back