Harborside clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
greenfriend said:
damn those strains sound delicious! after i swing by blue sky to get their blueberry im off to hs to add a lil sumthing sumthing to my collection. with 15 different strains between the two dispensaries if you grew all of em it would be like having a personal dispensary to yourself: no driving, no waiting, no paying:hubba:

I have sixteen going right now. I like variety but can't afford to go to a dispensary for bud. I'm always in search of the holy grail.

Sweet. I havnt been back to harborside in like 2 years. My last visit they said that clones were stopped because of the high activity of the feds in California. REALLY nice to hear they have clones again. Harborside rocks

Thanks Hal, man been looking for an urkle. Had a chance to go there tomorrow but passed... Ah, my luck..

NorCalHal said:
Man, Harbordise has it going on!

BEAUTIFUL clones.

PK
Purple Urkle
Jack the Ripper
Sour Diesel
Trainwreck
The Church

And lots of them all in GREAT shape. Fully rooted, no bugs/mold.

That does it. I'm going tomorrow. Benn looking for trainwreck:D

Sounds like a place I will have to check out. Anyone know where to get some Gods Gift cuts?

No Trainwreck today. Or Cheese or Ripper.:(

I did get to pick up some GDP, Shiva, and one I had never heard of before, Mass. Super Skunk. I love Island Super Skunk so I asked about this, the guy told me it's not even close, that the Mass. variety is closer in taste and effect to Sour Diesel(which they had tons of BTW), but finishes 1-2 weeks sooner. I love Sour Diesel(some finishing in 3 weeks!), and I love saving time(hence buying the Shiva), so I'm giving it a go.

primitive said:
No Trainwreck today. Or Cheese or Ripper.:(

I did get to pick up some GDP, Shiva, and one I had never heard of before, Mass. Super Skunk. I love Island Super Skunk so I asked about this, the guy told me it's not even close, that the Mass. variety is closer in taste and effect to Sour Diesel(which they had tons of BTW), but finishes 1-2 weeks sooner. I love Sour Diesel(some finishing in 3 weeks!), and I love saving time(hence buying the Shiva), so I'm giving it a go.

Nice choice on the Mass Skunk.

EastCoastSourDiesel is a cross of the original Chemdawg x Mass Superskunk.

Hello MP, just wondering if anyone has been in the last few days, if so what did they have, I'm heading up on Tuesday and was wondering if I should get there early....., Do they run out of clones or do they pretty much always have some in stock ?, any info would be great thanks!

I have gone there and had the clone tender tell me that what I saw on the rack is what they had.

After shooting the crap with her for a few she went into the back and came out with all kinds of stuff. I am guessing it was the next days stock.

The point is be nice and it could open a few doors. What was originally left out on the rack wasn't much...

Good luck bro, and if you can post up what you find;)

Harborside is FAST becoming THE place for clones in the Bay.

DL Hughly did a peice on Harborside on CNN a couple of days ago, it was pretty cool.

I just got back from harborside. I went for clones and didn't look at the meds. They have a 10 clone limit right now due to high demand. They had lots of trays of nice looking clones. I bought purps, mass super skunk, romulan, and grapefruit kush. They also had sour diesel, purple diesel, grape punch, cheese,
blue cheese, apollo, and a few others I can't remember right now. I wish I could have bought more. I should have bought the apollo now that I think of it.

BOG's grape punch? I am envious my friend. I have the HS romulan. It's a fast cloner and nice to work with. Now, if only we could talk them into carrying some HTC gear.;) I would love to get my hands on TH's original deep chunk...

I am really interested in the Mass Super Skunk Kasgrow, maybe you can keep us informed on how she grows.

I believe it is bog's grape punch. I bought one there last time I went there and the plant is looking good. I cloned it and have it in flower right now. This time I bought more than one of each strain so I don't have to wait to start flowering some. I am looking forward to the mass super skunk also and will post how it grows. I am looking forward to finding out how it is too. I was looking for some heavy indica's and I think the mass super skunk and grapefruit kush are going to be great.

I think the Mass Skunk was crossed with Diesel witch created the Sour Diesel. I think thats what I read in the Cannabible 3

I think NorCalHal is right. Looks like HS is rolling everybody over with the clone scene. I have noticed rumblings about SR71 adding to their clone stock. Nothing like a little competition to up the bar. That benefits every one of us.

Latest posts

Back