Harvest pics and tiedown method as promised

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not a mod,but isnt keeping your pics to one thread enforced on most forums?

Wise Man said:
Im not a mod,but isnt keeping your pics to one thread enforced on most forums?

Well beat me with a rubber fish! LOL.

Sorry to offend you Wise.
I have spent alot of effort with my grow and decided to share it with people on this forum. Begginers and experienced alike.
Needles to say I have made many photographs and uploaded them to my grow journal. These photos canoot be duplicated unless carefully resied and renamed. I'm sure the MODS would be a little unhappy to have masses of duplicate photos and threads.
My grow journal that this links to has techniques and ideas that could be posted in differrent topics or threads so it is easier and cleaner for the MP server to keep the photos in one thread and put a link.
FYI I posted this thread originally in the grow journal section and asked MOD for it to be moved to the outdoor section, which he or she kindly did.
Now others may take advantage of the Journal.
I dont profess to being a god grower but my grow has done very well for a late start, yeilded good bud.
I still have one plat flowering about a week off harvest in DECEMBER.

I could UNDERSTANd your complaint if you have one of those old 56k modems or are using a limited time internet cafe or school pc.

But Help dude this is a Marijuana Passion Page for people with a passion to grow and help others. I shall look forward to reading your journal

Relax and enjoy xmas I will.
Nico

We are not very strict on posting guidlines. We ask for professionalism and clean language. Politeness and sharing info.
We do not allow MJ pics being linked to imageshack or photobucket....this is for your own safety. This server is in amsterdam...photoshack and those are in the US and there privacy agreement is a threat to an MJ cultivator.
Now, there is a solution for you Nico. You would probably like it.
Upload your pictures to the photo gallery we have, all your pics will be under your screename. put a link in your signiture to it. You can write descriptions and things....might be a great idea. That way it's not a 100 page thread with replies and things and lil off topic chat (which is never avoided here LOL )...just your pics and comments on the picture with other users that will rate it.
Just a thought.

Nico said:
Well beat me with a rubber fish! LOL.

Sorry to offend you Wise.
I have spent alot of effort with my grow and decided to share it with people on this forum. Begginers and experienced alike.
Needles to say I have made many photographs and uploaded them to my grow journal. These photos canoot be duplicated unless carefully resied and renamed. I'm sure the MODS would be a little unhappy to have masses of duplicate photos and threads.
My grow journal that this links to has techniques and ideas that could be posted in differrent topics or threads so it is easier and cleaner for the MP server to keep the photos in one thread and put a link.
FYI I posted this thread originally in the grow journal section and asked MOD for it to be moved to the outdoor section, which he or she kindly did.
Now others may take advantage of the Journal.
I dont profess to being a god grower but my grow has done very well for a late start, yeilded good bud.
I still have one plat flowering about a week off harvest in DECEMBER.

I could UNDERSTANd your complaint if you have one of those old 56k modems or are using a limited time internet cafe or school pc.

But Help dude this is a Marijuana Passion Page for people with a passion to grow and help others. I shall look forward to reading your journal

Relax and enjoy xmas I will.
Nico
Hey Nico,im not offended by it-heck i couldnt care less really.Guess im just used to how a few other forums run,and act :D

WM:cool:

and u didnt have to post in the first place, be nice mang

u guys crack me up lol ,,,,who cares we all smoke weed men ,,so lets all smoke one and relax lol also great picks man look like some nice tight buds

i agree with tom tom
:farm: >>> :stoned:

Latest posts

Back