For old times sake!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool another pot pharming Beach Bum !--- I wasn't around in those days but I like this Art guy !-- Where's this TCVG these days ? --- I'm having trouble getting the Pink Kush from Canada to Texas !--- Mane ! It's hot today !

Have no idea where crazy *** TCVG is. He was over at Marijuana Culture,,,but i havent been over there in awhile.

Bet he is growing lots of stuff. He used to build these big tables and fill them with Soil and lots of different strains,,mostly his crosses.

Stabbing bears with a spear --going Rambo on a racoon !--Where was I? -- I could party with those people !-----U know Art one time I lost a gunfight with an alligator !--and he didn't even have a gun !-- It's hard to shoot straight when U trying to get away !-- Shot everything but the gator !-- Learned a valuable lesson !-- Always keep reloads on your body !-- Gator had me treed on top my car and he had my tackle box -keys and speed loader !-- Almost cooked sitting on the car waiting for him to leave ! -- I coulda used ole racoon killer to dispatch that gator !

Haha, that was a good read. It's amazing how some people are completely unable to listen to good advice.

Racoon taste good baked with lots of black pepper. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Nice to see you stop by Art, always cool when someone who was active when I frequented before pops in

Latest posts

Back