Harvest time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franco3420

Half assed gardener
Reaction score
Just getting ready to harvest my indoor plants. I have read when growing indoors to harvest them when the trichomes are cloudy. {Mine are cloudy now} I always waited until they turned about 40-50% amber. Any suggestions? My plants are now 67 days in the flowering stage. They smell ready and they are nice and sticky.

Just getting ready to harvest my indoor plants. I have read when growing indoors to harvest them when the trichomes are cloudy. {Mine are cloudy now} I always waited until they turned about 40-50% amber. Any suggestions? My plants are now 67 days in the flowering stage. They smell ready and they are nice and sticky.

I will link you to a good thread called Amber Alert by SubCool. Till then I will just hit a couple points.

The harvest Window lets you play a small influence over your meds. I try to never take a plant before All Cloudy Trichome wise. I have had a few times when I needed to shut down and took the plants earlier and it always winds up with an more clear headed but weaker high. All Cloudy is usually a good middle of the road high for me. Then you start letting Amber accumulate and the Smoke starts to become more of a Body High and if it is a good Indica it can become more Narcotic like.

Let me find you that link.

For me, part of it depends on whether the plant is sativa or indica. I like a nice uppity buzz off my sativas, so often harvest when I still have clear and cloudy trichs. With an indica, I try to let it get partly amber.

All depends on what your aim for the final product is.

Listen to goddess on this one.

Latest posts

Back