Harvesting shortly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been online in a while, but anyway here's one of my LR!:D Seven weeks old! I LOVE THIS STRAIN!:holysheep: Feedback appreciated!

LRGrow 1-06-08 002.jpg

LRGrow 1-06-08 004.jpg

LRGrow 1-06-08 001.jpg

loosk great :D will you be taking bud pictures before you hang it to dry? id love to see it chopped up :eek:

All right, my computer isn't sick anymore! For only 25 bucks I did it myself compared to 200 bucks from Geek Squad! Go to WWW.StopSign.com if your computer has viruses or cookies, trust me this will work! You can scan your computer for free!
Well, back to Marijuana! My first plant is in the paper bag stage right now, but still pictured(130g wet, 30g dry so far) and my other two are hanging.
The phenotype is a monster though! It has alot of the NL charecteristcs if you ask me. Look at the difference in leaves.
The micoriza I used for the roots on all these plants was phenomenal! Just look at them! Sub Culture is another awesome product I used. It breaks down the organics for the roots to soak up easier and faster! My local grow shop showed me that one. Feedback or questions welcomed.

Harvesting LR Grow 1-17-08 002.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow 1-17-08 016.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow 1-17-08 020.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow 1-17-08 014.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow 1-17-08 006.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow 1-17-08 003.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow 1-17-08 012.jpg

Harvesting LR Grow 1-17-08 007.jpg

looking good. hopefully ill be growing this shortly. congrats

damn that looks GOOD :eek: i cant belive how good it looks just in soil i cant wait till i start mine in hydro.BTW is that the orj lowryder or lowryder2?

WOW Shiver me timbers and look at those bombastic buds! By the powers!! those be grown with great, grand skill! Whats the weight after ye harvest the dry booty was it over 30gs??

risktaker27 said:
damn that looks GOOD :eek: i cant belive how good it looks just in soil i cant wait till i start mine in hydro.BTW is that the orj lowryder or lowryder2?
Lowryderx1 but the phenotype is a bit different probably because of that reason though not it being LRx2 strain.

looks good real good nice fat monster,luv the crystals.great grow she will do you well.PS

Richy-B said:
All right, my computer isn't sick anymore! For only 25 bucks I did it myself compared to 200 bucks from Geek Squad! Go to WWW.StopSign.com if your computer has viruses or cookies, trust me this will work! You can scan your computer for free!
Well, back to Marijuana! My first plant is in the paper bag stage right now, but still pictured(130g wet, 30g dry so far) and my other two are hanging.
The phenotype is a monster though! It has alot of the NL charecteristcs if you ask me. Look at the difference in leaves.
The micoriza I used for the roots on all these plants was phenomenal! Just look at them! Sub Culture is another awesome product I used. It breaks down the organics for the roots to soak up easier and faster! My local grow shop showed me that one. Feedback or questions welcomed.

Hey Richy, :holysheep:

That plant is bad arse, what a beautiful monster it is. Maybe it has big bud or monster bud strain in her? She's a killer...nice grow, got to let us know the outcome on that one. Did you go to flower right away...7 days in? Wandering minds want to know...great job.

PS. On the far pic, top right, it looks like your wedding photo...and you in it, might want to edit that one. :cop: :hitchair: :D

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker said:
PS. On the far pic, top right, it looks like your wedding photo...and you in it, might want to edit that one. :cop: :hitchair: :D

Beat me to it! Nice looking grow!!

One of the best LR grows I've seen. Excellent work and you've inspired me to defiantly do a few of these later this year when I wait for an outdoor harvest

Latest posts

Back