harvesting timing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagjababy

Reaction score
So my plants reach the eight week mark on the 14. As of now the trichs are 5 -10% amber. I have to go out of town on the 21-22. My question is after drying until the stems snap when I put the nugs into jars to cure can I leave the nugs in the jars for a couple days without mold forming? Or would it be best to hang the plants while I am out of town and begin to cure when I get back?

I wouldn't risk it either. TBG said it. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Personally, I would harvest within that week before going out of town (only if it's ready for harvest then of course), hang them up to dry then cure after returning. If mold forms, it forms, being at home isn't going to prevent it. And if you're only going to be gone a couple days you would catch the mold at the same time anyways if you were home. But that's just how I would do things as I have never had any problems with mold before. For those with more experience, is this a bad idea?

Latest posts

Back