headin out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowslow23

HIGH LIFE
Reaction score
well im leavin for the air force this tuesday and hopefully my friend can take care of my 2 ladies i got goin right now, im gonna have him sign in under my screen name so he can use all the great info this wonderful community has made available. hopefully he can harvest them right so this will be a great christmas :D i hope all yall have great harvests this year and be sure to toke it up for all us in the service and stay safe!

Well good luck and be safe! thanks for your service~

Good luck with your venture Blowslow23 :)

I suggest you do not let them know your name on here :rofl:

Just joking :)

All Compadres are welcome.

Fingers crossed we can make a grower out of him :aok:

Blow, get a picture or 2 of your escapade to us.

Safe vibes.

Hippy.

Thank you for your service and be safe, my friend. My wife's son reports to Ranger boot camp next month.

THANK YOU blowslo!.. from each and every one of us that enjoys the freedoms that you will be protecting.
Best of luck, "stay safe" and hope to see you back one day.

Irish Thanks You blow. the family of Irish thanks you. Irish' friends thank you. and were pray'in godspeed, that you'll be back here to your family with the quickness brother...Irish...

Good luck ... I did 4 years in the Air Force and it was a great experience but when I was in we were not involved in any wars....so stay safe

ArtVandolay said:
Thank you for your service and be safe, my friend. My wife's son reports to Ranger boot camp next month.
Thank your wife and her son as well Art :)

Hamster Lewis said:
Good luck ... I did 4 years in the Air Force and it was a great experience but when I was in we were not involved in any wars....so stay safe
Iv'e just completed 4 years of marriage :eek: it is a great experience to bro ! Everyday is like a war zone cos i saw it on Platoon :eek: ! The only difference between the movie and my marriage is that ...The movie had fake blood on it ! Just kidding Bro ..you take care man ! Peace to all the world !

Latest posts

Back