HEALING THOUGHTS for TCBud!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks MM for the great news update! Now the hard work for TC, she will need to get up move around and have nurses popping in every time she starts to doze, LOL.
:yay: :dancing: :yay:

Gone2pot! said:
Thanks MM for the great news update! Now the hard work for TC, she will need to get up move around and have nurses popping in every time she starts to doze, LOL.

Yeah, the nurses will make her walk a bunch and sit up all day. No using the bed except to sleep in at night. I thought they were crazy when they told me that. I said "Nurse, will you help me up into bed?" and the nurse said, nope! You can sit in this chair until I come get you for your first walk! I thought I was in The Marquis de Sade Hospital!

But, as they will tell her; it's proven that keeping a patient upright in a chair and walking as soon as possible is best for healing and will prevent most occurrences of pneumonia, which is a very huge problem in recovering patients.

I wish her all the best and a speedy recovery! :clap: :ciao:

hope your fine tc, and the surgery went well. take time to heal, and reflect now...hurry home...xxxooo

What a wonderful group of people there are here on MP. I have been so touched by the love and compassion that strangers can have for each other. I'm proud to be a member of this amazing group, and TC will definately feel the warm fuzzy's that have been going out to her. Peace, Love, and GREEN MOJO to all.
TC, get well soon sister
:heart: :heart: :heart:

mojavemama said:
Hi All! I just got an email from TC's daughter that she made it through surgery, that all went well, and she was a real trooper!

:yay:

I had no douts..please let her know we are all waiting for her return..not to hurry back as she needs time to heal. But we are all so very happy she is fine.

tcbud, this is for you and Hubby..:48:..I know he is more relaxed today

Gone2pot! said:
What a wonderful group of people there are here on MP. I have been so touched by the love and compassion that strangers can have for each other.
strangers in once sense, family in another ;)

thanks for the update MM, great news. :headbang2: look forward to your healthy return TC :)

I had no doubt such a wonderful person would not have been taken, because she offers to much good here!

glad you stayed we all are! We love you!

Cheers!!!

Thanks Kaotic, that is what all of you feel like to me. I guess I just never expected it. I'm just touched at all the heartfelt concern and well wishes. I knew I was comfortable here, but with TC's surgery, it has become apparant why I love MP. it's because of "my new family". I wish TC could have a laptop or an Internet phone so she could read all of this, oh wait... The marvelous Mohave Momma is going to send to her daughter.
HI TC BUD, GET WELL SOON!!
:ciao:

WOOOHOOO! Never doubt the power of GREEN KARMA
Get well soon sister. I can hear her moaning about the food right now, lol.

OH, you all are so wonderful it just brings tears to my eyes! We really ARE family.

Got this message from TC's daughter just a few minutes ago:

I am sitting here with her now in the ICU visiting. She says to say to you and "No bypass! YES!". Love and Peace, -TCB

She should back at home Tue or Wed.

Thanks also for telling me her friends left her messages. It is really nice to know she is well loved."
_________
She will see all your messages as soon as she gets home. Her daughter only has her blackberry on her, so I'm not going to try to send all these messages. It will be a real treat for her to come home to them, though!

You all are the greatest folks evah!!!!

Gone2pot! said:
What a wonderful group of people there are here on MP. I have been so touched by the love and compassion that strangers can have for each other.

Strange names and unusual Avatar's.

Souls with no faces.

Yet joined in an unspoken way, a way only 'time served' will understand.

(No offence meant by that)

When you have been here longer and see past what you read, you too will understand :)

Showing a brother/sisterhood when a member is ill is a natural collective of well wishes given without a second thought.

This place is special, very few see it.

:peace:

Goodmorning. What great news to see that TC is walking and looking good. Nice to know she didn't need the bypass with the valve replacement, that's big enough surgery on it's own!
Hippy what beatiful words. You are a poet.
MM, thanks for everything. They say no news is good news, but it's so hard to wonder for any length of time.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Latest posts

Back