HEALING THOUGHTS for TCBud!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are tears in my eyes.

This thread was started by a wonderful friend here and it seems I never replied. The outpouring of love and well wishes is amazing. Many of you have moved to other forums, many have disappeared. I miss you all. I thank those who are still here and those gone for the kind thoughts and love.

If Mohavemama has passed on, I will see her in time. No, not soon, but soon. I miss you most of all my friend. I can not bring myself to pursue finding out for sure. Shrodener's cat you know? She will be in this broken and repaired heart forever.

Powerful post tcbud.

I was not here back then, but I'm sure MP was full of just as passionate, caring, funny and wonderful people it is now.
I KNOW mojavemama is/was a beautiful person!

and think tc, now she's "alive" in my (Shrodener's) box too :)

:48:

Wow, do I miss all these guys that posted in this thread. There is kinda a hole in my heart reading all those names and realizing how long it has been.

TC, you are still loved and wished the best forever. Isn't this a great reminder of Marijuana Passion.

If Mohavemama has passed on, I will see her in time. No, not soon, but soon. I miss you most of all my friend. I can not bring myself to pursue finding out for sure. Shrodener's cat you know? She will be in this broken and repaired heart forever.

whoa what?!? :stoned:
is this just a guess? i truly hope you're wrong.
off to bug G2P -i think their friendship went beyond these forums- if i can find her.

MP is the best Rose.

Is cool about being called a dude or bro, some darn good growers are dudes.:farm:

Koatik, I m friends with Mojave on FB. She went dark late December. I refuse to look further. She is in another room, ready to pounce, ready to make us laugh.

i like that thought.
i can't find any recent G2P activity anywhere we used to both frequent, to ask.

Latest posts

Back