Healthy growing everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophiesdad

Vermont Sensi grower
Reaction score
Greetings from New England !!!
I'm an old grower from way back, just joining a few sites to catch up on some things I may have missed in the last couple years while I've been away from "The Green Goddess".
I have recently been deemed "disabled" by my doctor and a few other brainiacs, my back may be shot but my brain still works, no disability here.
Anyway I'm hoping to open a med "salon" (underground of course) and am looking for info on any strains I may have missed and may be interested in so I'll be lurking around the pages and postings a lot, so I hope to see you all around these pages for a long time to come....
Good crops and no spider mites are my wishes to all!!!

Hey, welcome to the group. You can learn just about all you need to about MJ here on these boards. I look forward to seeing your grow. ;)

Welcome to the group man. Anything with the name Diesel in it is killer in my book. I actually smoked some out in VT last week. Supposedly it is out of Burlington so I think it's safe to assume it was from Canada. Either way, it was a great surprise. Strawberry Cough is a big strain these days and is very good for pain relief, especially for menstrual cramps. Anyways, GL and we are all here to help and I'll see you around the forum. (Don't forget it's Blackbeary Wheat season;))

Right now I'm messing with a bunch of SOMA products crossed with an old Vermont skunk strain, very high potency, shorter budding periods then most of Somas products but mind numbing highs when done properly.
I know a few people in the B-town area who are into various breeds of the diesel, from the original ECSD to some really great Diesel/haze crosses, so maybe the stuff you got was a true Green Mountain product.
I surely do love the diesels, but I think it takes a little too long for a Vermont outdoor grow, I think I'll check and see what Magus Genetics has to offer, he puts out some good beans, I'd like to try a WARLOCK/Diesel cross, should be interesting.

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Latest posts

Back