Healthy Plants Again Pics Of Your Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geter-D1

Reaction score
my girls, are looking good again wanted to post these pics to show the reward of all your help, on nute problems .. they are looking great again what do you think of my girls looking healthy again :yay: the one on the right the lower limbs had laid almost on the ground last week and all bent over. amazing what the right help will do

plants5.jpg

plants6.jpg

plants.jpg

plants1.jpg

plants2.jpg

plants3.jpg

plants4.jpg

SWEEEET,
Don't ya just love to touch your plants ? LOL I could never stop petting them. Lookin very good I must say.smiley-hamac.gif
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

smiley-hamac.gif

It looks like you're picking out a Christmas tree. :lmao:

Awesome job!

Wheeler :)

its not good to rub your plants. you rub off the resin glands and the tricobbs. end up with less potent stuff.

very nice looking trees you got there!
if it were me i would trim off some of the main branches at the bottom just to get better air circulation and to avoid pests but its not really necessary...

moaky said:
its not good to rub your plants. you rub off the resin glands and the tricobbs. end up with less potent stuff.

Whats a tricobb?

Whats a tricobb?
Lol...stop it Sticky:D. Those aren't plants...they're trees!!! Very nice looking man, rub away. From the looks of it you're going to have plenty triches!

I cant wait to see that christmas tree produce some buds. Great going man!!! How old are they???

my girls are 3 months 1 week old, and the little one is 5/6weeks .. i had ,1 die it drowned in the 21 straight days of rain we had here in ok , the holes in the pot stopped up it sucked too she was a foot taller than the other 2 . will take more pis in a couple days got some buddage started on 1 ......good growing all

Nice job you should be looking at 3/4 of a pound and im under guessing i think. And watch that taking more pis on your plants it could hurt them. Jokeing. PS get ready to water mine used two gallons a day and they aren`t that big.

Latest posts

Back