Heat issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've personally never used one. There was a guy on here who did. But when the dank got dank it couldn't combat the smell good enough.

If you can drop 70-80$ on one of those save some more n drop em on air cooled hoods.

This is my concern. Your temps 100+. Removing the filter lets say brings you down 10-15 degrees. Your still 85-90 degrees. When your temps get hotter it's gonna get hotter n you have no absolutely no play with heat.

Air cooled hoods will do what u need n that's contain n exit the heat quickly from your room.
I use to use a 170 or a 200 cfm with 1 400w in a 2x4 and was able to use a fan speed with it and a filter as well.
Smell for u at this time. No concern heat yes big concern.
LH.

The one I seen was 45$ on eBay..imma try something tomorrow and hopefully that will work...make it tighter and see if I can get that negative pressure back in the box

That shouldn't be hard having neg pressure in that tent with that fan.
Can that fan even cool 1 400w??
LH.

Yea it can. .. see I was trying what hempgoddess had told me to try. . Putting the fan on the outside of the box. .. Since then don't really get that kind of pressure. . Imma put it back in there and do something's to the Window. . I think air is coming back in through the cracks, I jus have a board there with a whole cut out. . The glass isn't fully out but imma try to take it out by removing a bar from it and taking it out see how that do me. .. I still gotta get some soil when I'm ready to start up early next month

What's that filter rated for ??
I don't recommend u putting it back in. You got like 2-3' max ducting from fan to filter.
If u can't get the walls to suck in with filter on take off. Of you can't get walks to suck in with filter off then I'm stumped.
Disconnect the exhaust portion b4 fiddling with window. Cuz if no neg pressure then the window ain't gonna help.

Sry to say this yet again. I don't see an oscillating fan in the bottom. Nor any ports along bottom for passive intake. The one flap looks kinda open. These will effect heat.

I can always exhaust it into your basement and bring fresh air from outside via window. If cooler.
But if u not getting neg pressure this wont wrk. Lol.
LH.

Yea I have a fan in the, jus can't see it from the pic is in the corner.. The filter is rated for upto 450cfm and there are three vents at the bottom.. I've had negative pressure before I placed the fan on the outside so imma just try and see what happen

Down to 90 since I've added the booster back to it. . May jus see if I can find a floor model ac unit. . Will jus need it for like 2 months. . So I'm still working on solutions

U 100% sure that fan is 400+ cfm.
It should not need a boaster to aid in the cooling.
I pulled my 16 CFLs out veg cab. 2x3x4 n added in 400. Foaled down to 275w
I have a 170 exhaust. Basement is 75-78. Room at ment is 80.
Something ain't adding up.
It's a stable 85 on 400w. If I didn't break my cool tube I could drop that 5-9 degrees. But 275 is enough.
LH.

Well I dunno what to say.
That's just wack.
LH.

Just thought if this. Your exhaust blowing cleanly out window or just into the window sil n the window open a bit.
LH.

LEFTHAND said:
Just thought if this. Your exhaust blowing cleanly out window or just into the window sil n the window open a bit.
LH.

Ya that so I know that's part of the problem but the Window is blocked by three bars and I don't have the tool to take them off. . I'll take a pic of the screw bolt lol and post it up

Disconnect the duct to the window n see if you get neg pressure.
LH.

How did you obtain this neg pressure. Lol.
LH.

Placing the fan on the inside lol that's gotta I had it at first with out the filter may I add. .. I really need to get this window out so it won't have any restrictions on air flow. . It wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the bars and I have no way of taking them off

Then use the window for fresh air since its open some n exhaust into another room If you can't into another room n your furnace is downstairs n happens to be on recirculating air through out the house then exhaust into basement.
Pulling fresh air from your window.

What do temps get to at night?? Outdoors. Lol.
LH.

BluntFullOfKush said:
Ya that so I know that's part of the problem but the Window is blocked by three bars and I don't have the tool to take them off. . I'll take a pic of the screw bolt lol and post it up
what is it one of the little screws with the dot in center? they sell most them tips at the hardware store

sounds like u in jail didn;t know u could grow in there ;)

Latest posts

Back