Height Issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have grown 4 Super Silver Haze from seeds. they have been flowering for 19 days and they are showing white hairs at the bud sites, very promising.

The problem is that they are now at about 130cms and I am limited for height in my grow room(I can add some pics late for illustration). The tallest is about 10cms from my 250wt HPS which emits some heat obviously.

I have 2 questions if anyone can help;

1) When will they stop growing vertically and put their energy into bud production?

2) What is the best way to manipulate the plants to fit in the same grow space(ie. bending the top down, bending the middle ect)?

they still will grow during flowering if your starting to run out of room you could top them imo.

I just harvested some SSH. I ran in to the same problems... My plants kept growing 45 days into flowering. I had to bend the plants over and tie them to stakes. It all worked out for the good... I had a successful harvest. Good lUck

bend the top down and tie it back to the plant, it will probally grow in an S shape but it could buy you a foot or more.... dont break it. gradually bend it down and when you get it to 45 degrees tie it back to the main stalk with some twisty ties or something...

You could severely bend your plant. You could cut the top off. How much space do you have right now. I had the same problem one time I waited to long to flower and when I did she just keeped on growing into the 3rd week. so I cut off the top 8in and left on the bottom 4 leads to bud. It worked out good I had 4 massive colas instead of one.

Latest posts

Back