Hello All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Indica

Bud Connoisseur
Reaction score
Just thought I would introduce myself, I've been surfing around this site for awhile now. Figured I might as well register so I can share and learn with everyone.:watchplant: :bongin:

Whats up Doc :) welcome to the our community ! You came to the right pace... take care and see ya arround

Thank you for the welcome, I enjoy organic growing. I grow hydro with the use of peat moss, coconut fiber and perlite. I use all organic nutes, GH and AN are the nutes I prefer.

What's up Doc? (I know Chris already beat me to that line, but it still works :) ) Welcome To MP!

Welcome aboard- always great to see an experienced grower join the site. I look forward to reading your posts!

Welcome to MP,
the place you love and hate to leave.
Good luck to you.

Greetings Earthling!

I hope that you find MP as rewarding, and its denizens as delicious....er, wait, ignore that last part. I don't, you know...eat people!...heh-heh..that'd be wrong. Anyway, welcome! MP rocks!

~Snax (He Who Lurks {and does not eat people!})

Sounds like you will be able to contribute some experience right away! Welcome.

AG

Glad to become part of the community:hubba:

This is my current indoor setup, a WIP ( work in progress )....not much at the moment, but once I get everything fully operational it should start producing just fine.:bongin: :headbang2: :guitar: :watchplant:

I also have some guerilla grows in the great outdoors:bong2: , the plan is to select a mother from my current crop:watchplant: . Flower all the other plants outdoors, then clone from the mother and grow both indoors and outdoors with the clones. 7 of these are hydro, growing in my blend of peat moss, coco, perlite, and pumice. The one in the far left corner is in a blend of Happy Frog and will be heading outdoors in the next week or so, it just showed....female:guitar:

The 2 smallest one's are a cross of blueberry x master kush :bong2: :bong2:

Hey Dr welcome to the site glad to have ya!

Latest posts

Back