Hello and OMG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, as soon as I've I open my own legal dispensary I'll be looking at it that way šŸ˜‰
Call your store
canna.jpg

Hey, I really love it! We do hope NM becomes legal recreationally, with all the money we're saving on electricity, we might be able to start our own, we'll see. A girl can dream, right?

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if I have those too. Thank you for your input. The pest world is crazy. Would you preemptively spray your plants at the beginning of flower for prevention of possible future pests? I hate spraying perfectly good plants, but hate responding retroactively even more!

Does anyone know of a good pest control cover/netting/cage type thing to put over autoflowers to prevent small bugs, especially thrips, spider mites, moths and caterpillars?!

She is a good friend and nice Lady that is why I get away with a lil jab now and then. Otherwise look out.................................
See the source image
I love feisty people! ā¤ļø Who loves ya baby? You do! I just found out Telly Savalas was born in 1922, died the day after his 72nd birthday and was Jennifer Annistonā€™s Godfather. Iā€™m always learning something here!

These buds look like toast after the pest party over here. Is this what buds look like when theyā€™ve been sucked dry? They donā€™t even look normal anymore. One of these pests seems to lay a tiny white egg on a short hair like structure off the stems or buds. I have so much going on over here I can barely tell anymore. Am I correct in assuming these are garbage at this point? Thank you all for being there for me during my low point!

Attachments

• 578E7E3F-D050-4B37-8420-39C9322D671E.jpeg
    578E7E3F-D050-4B37-8420-39C9322D671E.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 2A6A8843-404A-4A7B-B731-C65EB248CEE6.jpeg
    2A6A8843-404A-4A7B-B731-C65EB248CEE6.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 9
They look like what is called popcorn buds just smaller buds that never had a chance to grow big
Thanks Roster. Theyā€™re not garbage then? They seem dry. Iā€™ve got my pruning shears in my hand! The only reason I havenā€™t tossed it yet are the trichomes. How do I avoid these problems with autoflowers in the spring? If it were you would you bother with salvaging? All I need now are locusts!

Thanks Roster. Theyā€™re not garbage then? They seem dry. Iā€™ve got my pruning shears in my hand! The only reason I havenā€™t tossed it yet are the trichomes. How do I avoid these problems with autoflowers in the spring? If it were you would you bother with salvaging? All I need now are locusts!
If they are infected with bugs I would say no but if they are just smaller sure trim and give em a smoke, sometimes the small ones can surprise you.
Motion of the Ocean remember ........................

Latest posts

Back