Hello Everyone I Been Missin U All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomtom2

Reaction score
Hello eveyone its been a while ,to me it seems like4 for ever im in growing withdrawl and trust me their is a sutch thing lol i cant wait to be able to start growing again i got court tommorow and hopefully ill be able to start soon ,im in a thing called drug court for the next year but that dont mean i cant grow i just wont be able to smoke but i can grow that way ill have plenty for when drug court is over ,but any ways i been missin all u guys belive it our not lol ,i hope growing has been going great for u all ,ill be around every outher day our so now and like i said hopefully ill have na grow going soon i just want to make shure i dont gotta do any more weeks in county jail before i start cause that $ucked last time haveing all my plants wasted cause i got locked up and they were only a copple weeks from harvest ,it just about makes me want to cry thinking about it lol ,but at the least i learnd a lot from it u all taught me how to grow and that is something that can never be lost kind of like rideing a bike ,and i still have all my growing stuff so untill i start my next grow witch will be soon hopefully ill be around learning more from the best growers around thank u all

HAPPY GROWING TOM TOM

hope everything works itself out for you bro mp is missing you too.

hey tomtom, good to see you again. come share in my GJ's. I've been gettin some gruff about painting my new flower box, but I'll be flowering my first plants starting Thursday!!

not quite like twm's grow...hehhe...but (those who can't do teach. and those who can't teach....teach gym. ~School of Rock) before I find out who the gym teachers are here!!!

tomtom bro, missed ya...get that court crap outta the way and lets see your handywork! glad to see ya made it home.

Latest posts

Back