Hello from an old fart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyboy920

Reaction score
I started smoking weed in 1968. I stopped a few times for various reasons and am not currently smoking. But I think I would rather smoke than drink, fewer calories ya know. I am considering growing my own and have come here to learn.

haha fewer calories if you dont get the munchies :p Great to have you here!

Welcome to MP. If you wanna grow your are in the right place. Check the resources link above, there is plenty to growing info to be found in there.

billyboy920 said:
I started smoking weed in 1968. I stopped a few times for various reasons and am not currently smoking. But I think I would rather smoke than drink, fewer calories ya know. I am considering growing my own and have come here to learn.

Welcome to an old fart from an old fartress (LOL-I just made that word up).

I started smoking weed just a year before, but unlike you, I never quit. Smoking is way better than drinking, IMHO, although not necessarily less fattening.

There is a great wealth of info here, but you kind of need to have a basic idea of what you want to do. Deciding on how much space you have available, how much you want to grow, and how much you have to spend is a good starting place. The Resources section is a good place to start. Beware, however, this growing stuff can get into your blood and become rather addictive.:D

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

Welcome friend you have come to the right place lot's of good peeps here. :D

:welcome:Old fart here also. No grow is too big or too small. Good luck on yours.:bong2:

guess i am a member of the club also.i started the same year.welcome

Welcome to the best Marijauna Culitivation site on the Web.
Caution, Marijauna Passion can be highly addictive.

Thanks to all of you. I think I will make gardening my new hobby. Since I have never grown my own stuff please forgive any really ignorant questions. I'll try to do some research before I ask.

Billyboy...Mmmm; tastes great and is less filling. I promise. Welcome to MP, and good luck with your future botanical endeavors...B

Latest posts

Back