Hello From Spain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pagan

Reaction score
Hello, after reading the rules, which I thought very sensible, I should mention that Pagan is Latin for villager, no other insinuations intended.
After growing marijuana in a small cupboard in the UK for many years I have moved to the south of Spain, where a few pots of weed out of sight of public places and used only in the home do not seem to constitute a problem.
I grow a few autos to cover the summer period while waiting for the next harvest, and they are currently reaching maturity. I seem to have some with differently formed flowers, and I´m wondering if they are polyploid. Also two plants which are too tall to be autos, yet are flowering since May. We have three growing seasons here -- it´s complicated.
Since my lungs have seen better days I´m hoping to extract oil this year, and reduce my smoking.
It won´t be easy, I´ll probably reincarnate as a chimney.
The canyon where I live is known locally as “Paraiso”
I never expected to spend my retirement growing marijuana in Paradise.

Say the ladies are insane there
And they sure know how to use it
I have Spanish lessons in a local bar on weekends with a young student from Granada University.
All the other old guys tend to stare, I think they are wondering what a wizened old wreck like me could see in an intelligent gorgeous young thing like her -- something like that, anyway.

I spoke with a man that loved Spain so much he lived there after his Visa expired, then was flown back to the states by the Government. He said Hashish and friendly, Beautiful women were everywhere. Housing was cheap, very little violent crime. This was years ago. Does that sound accurate?

Welcome to the fun and games at the Passion. My sonn spent 3 years there on the coast, in the Navy. He loved it there.

I spoke with a man that loved Spain so much he lived there after his Visa expired, then was flown back to the states by the Government. He said Hashish and friendly, Beautiful women were everywhere. Housing was cheap, very little violent crime. This was years ago. Does that sound accurate?

I only know my town and the one next to it, and it´s a huge country, so speaking personally I don´t feel a need to lock my door at night, or my car or motorbike when in town. Losing my credit card in the street it was handed into the bank, who rang and told me before I knew it had gone. This morning I saw a lady put four bags of shopping on the pavement outside a shop and go in to get some more -- no sweat. It´s a friendly town, walking into the dentist´s waiting room, everyone said "Buenas dias" and entering a bar greetings are exchanged with the other clients. My house would have cost a lot more in the UK, due to it´s scenic situation and extensive orchards, and many beautiful women walk the public path which goes through my garden, but apart from losing a few avocados and chestnuts to passers-by, crime seems non-existent. Andalucia is however, Europe´s major producer of marijuana, which might account for it being such a laid-back kind of place.

Latest posts

Back