hello hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasson

Reaction score
Hi Boys and Girls been roaming the forum for a while now, gathering up as much info i can before i start my grow:bong:

Any Brits around? Notice that most users on here are from USA not that i mind :aok:

Hey, welcome to the site,
I think you will like it here. Easy rules to follow, and we specialize in the area of grow, grow, grow. Hope you enjoy yourself.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

I already like it here KingKahuuna :D i think i have found myself a hobbie, just need to find myself somewhere to do it :D

Ha-Ha wasson,
Man, I should be a prognosticator. You know everyone that really puts themselves into a new hobby like this learns to love it, and it's a slow insidious thing that changes your body and mind. Next thing you know your hooked into the hobby, and it now becomes a labor of love. Mine almost talks to me ya know ? same way for many, many others in here too. GOOD LUCK !!!

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

Ye i think i know what you mean Kingk, i have read more about marijuana in the last month that any other subject in my lifetime i think hehe shame it's illegal and i cant share it with anyone in my town so many grasses, at least i have found this place :D

Welcome to the group wasson. Plenty of people here from all over the globe. :D

Yep-there are some Brits here.
Not me though.

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :watchplant:

Gb

Latest posts

Back