hello. i have a few questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

things and places

Reaction score
well, all of these plants were grown from the same bag of bud. it was mids. figured i would try my hand at this with some seeds i know nothing about. this is my first grow. so, why do the plants look so different from each other? 2 match and the other two look different. they are also all growing at completely different paces. any input or thoughts? each pic is a different plant

CIMG5940.JPG

CIMG5943.JPG

CIMG5947.JPG

CIMG5949.JPG

Sometimes people mix different kinds together just to make up a quick bag, it's kind of nice if you like a random sort of variety. Usually no way of knowing what you have tho. Those are some beautiful ladies... we hope. Nice lookin'

things and places said:
well, all of these plants were grown from the same bag of bud. it was mids. figured i would try my hand at this with some seeds i know nothing about. this is my first grow. so, why do the plants look so different from each other? 2 match and the other two look different. they are also all growing at completely different paces. any input or thoughts? each pic is a different plant

those with the thinner leaves look more like a Sativa breed and the broader leaves are those of an Indica! I might have a bakwards, no way to tell the strain, just what is prominently dominant in the strain. Gotta wait till it grows and flowers, then the strain might show itself!

well either way they are going into flower in the next couple of weeks. closet grow. need them to finish around 3 to 4 feet

However if all the bud was the same, perhaps it was fertilized by an idica and a sativa in a growroom that contained different strains, resulting in seeds with different genetics each.

Latest posts

Back