hello im new to this forum thing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbsman42089

Reaction score
hey whats going on yall. im new to this forum thing and fairly new to the growing. i need some information on apartment growing?

Welcome to MarijuanaPassion. So what do you need to know, bud? Ask away.

man im about to move into this apartment by myself and i wanna grow some mj in there.( theres a pretty big walk in closet) if that helps. i wanna know what is the best way to go about concealing it from people?(landlord) also whats the best way to keep it from stinking up the place?

Grow cabinet. They sellem everywhere. I'd vent out through a small carbon scrubber and use CFL's to grow and bloom with (they take up less wattage and less room IMO). Memyself, I use HID and utilize an RV exhaust system w/ a passive air intake through my floor (which you can't do for obvious reasons).I'd lock up my grow cabinet and keep it flush against the wall, so as to not draw any undo attention to itself.Does your apartment manager have to call and OK it w/ you (for any inspections or services) or can they show up anytime higgly piggly when they want?

CFL's also produce very little heat for their lumen output, so I'd say that would be your best bet for lighting requirements. Tho I am an Organic Soil Grower, I'd also suggest a soilless growing medium like DeepWaterCulture (that way you don't have to find a place to dump your root balls and so forth). You just have to start your girls in some neutral-ph'd RO h2o-soaked rockwool or somethin then put them in their bloom trays. bada boom bada bing!

what is CFL'S? and what is the -ph'd RO h2o-soaked rockwool? im not too sure about the calling me before they come by so ill definetly see how that works.
also where would be a good safe place to order seeds from?

its a compact florescent light, they are a really cheap way to to grow

Prewired mogul sockets work best. They plug into a normal socket but you use the 150watt cfl's but only burn 60 watts! heck yeah! as for: neutral-ph'd RO h2o That means neutral ph reverse osmosis water. Basically buy some purified water from the store and soak your rock wool cubes in them overnight before planting seeds or cloning.
P.S. If you're on municipal water supply, BE SURE TO TAKE YOuR WATER A DAY BEFORE you use it and keep in uncovered so as to dechlornate it (24hrs minimum), else it will lock up your plants and mess them up good, making them feeble and unable to grow mighty fat danky donkey buds.

Please do, bud. Love to hear of another successful homegrower. Keep in touch.
I got my seeds from dr chronic. It only took 5 daze to get to the west coast from the UK, always gotten them when I ordered.

Latest posts

Back