Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000000509.jpg

Sleepy Joe OG twins

A friend turned me on to some Black Runtz (Zkittles x Gelato) to sample today, it has a nice cerebral high and very relaxing body buzz. Last week he gave me a jag of Cookie Dos (Cookies and Cream x Dosido F2 #15), which was more uplifting and energizing
Nice friend… I need a few of those in my life. Please pray I survive this week. Lots going on

My crypto took a hit overnight but it's back on the rise. Since it was down, I went ahead and bought another piece of the pie. It was $210 and dropped to $162 - now up to $178. Very volatile, gotta keep an eye on it constantly but potential for big payouts. I initially got in at $92
Crypto is back up to $193, will convert some when it hits $200

Today is mom’s 86th birthday. They planned a party for her at the rehab center. They said we could use one of the day rooms. I will be here with dad we will do a face time do he can see mom. I offered to take him to see her but he said he doesn’t feel well. It’s the weather looks like rain.

Latest posts

Back