Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see you've been camping with Hippie. Does your ass still hurt.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
you seemed to e focused
I see you've been camping with Hippie. Does your ass still hurt.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I dont like camping ,on the other hand it seems you know alot about that type of camping.
When did your ass stop hurting?:)

I have no desire to ride anymore. To many fking morons in cages in Dallas and my back says fk you. I rode thousands of miles and have nothing to prove anymore.
Nice comfortable cage and some protection around me is just fine for my old ass.
Besides,,my bike needs new tires, fluids need changing and I have a broken motor mount that will vibrate your teeth out.😁

GMO clone is starting to bud out

Attachments

• IMG_20231109_074421.jpg
    IMG_20231109_074421.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 0
Chapter 13 or Chapter 7. They both work but one works better than the other for some folks.
Chapter 13 took me 3 years to discharge.😁

Here's a pic of my GMO (Garlic, Mushroom and Onion) clone, harvested earlier today. Did a wet manicure before hanging them in a cool, dark closet to dry. Took a little sample (dried in a iron skillet, sitting on a little wood stove - took all day to dry 1 gram of shake/budlets) and it has the spicy garlic forward taste, but smoother on the exhale. Very potent, and it killed my back pain after a few hits. Ah, sweet relief!

Attachments

• 1000000269.jpg
    1000000269.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Here's a pic of my GMO (Garlic, Mushroom and Onion) clone, harvested earlier today. Did a wet manicure before hanging them in a cool, dark closet to dry. Took a little sample (dried in a iron skillet, sitting on a little wood stove - took all day to dry 1 gram of shake/budlets) and it has the spicy garlic forward taste, but smoother on the exhale. Very potent, and it killed my back pain after a few hits. Ah, sweet relief!
Is that a high CBD strain/?

Got it at a Cannabis festival close to where I live. Paid $20 for a 15 inch teenage clone, vegged it to 20 inches and then into the flowering tent

Latest posts

Back