Hello! Why am I here again...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glopal

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

So I think the best intro is to explain why I'm here, and briefly recount some defining moments in my pot-smoking career, mainly my first time.

My first time was 4/20 2005. I got invited by an old friend from years past to this house near my high school. It was 4 of us in a small room. The stuff they had was apparently really good **** they got from the city(we being in a rural town outside the big city). Long story short, after a viscious coughing and gagging spell it slowly creeped up on me to the point where I was almost convinced I was going to die. So I kinda have mixed feelings about my first time. I mean I was with a whole bunch of people I didn't know, tripping my balls off, then got kicked out of the house to fend for myself.

It wasn't for another year or so until I started buying it myself and enjoying it.

Nowadays, the guy I can go to for weed is my brother who is still in high school (They don't call it "High" School for nothing..). Now its a good thing he can get it so readily, but ultimately I don't trust the quality of this high school crap. Some of its okay, but I find its not as good as it use to be. I know over time that happens due to your body getting used to it, but I haven't been doing it for too long, and I do it off and on.

I want that off the wall high I got my first time, that may be impossible but I want to get closer to it then I am now.

SOOO, since I have no access to grade A chiba, I've decided I need to grow my own, and grow it right. I'm also going to grow because I'm in need of a hobby and its something I've always been interested in.

Expect some more posts from me in the future... maybe a journal ...

Thanks

Welcome to MP. Once you grow your own you'll never go back to buying that's for sure. :hubba: Enjoy the site! ;)

hello and welcome ,,,be warned once you start you may never stop :giggle: :48:

Latest posts

Back