hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donkey942

Reaction score
Well Im new to posting my grows here we just recently bought a home from some family members and ive got to reset my room up I grow with hps only cause i cant afford another set up for veg, and sodium bulbs create more of the spectrum needed overall. I hope to start a good grow log and have a good 10.2 mp camera. looking forward to my next grow although im seedless at the moment waiting on some freinds to bring me some(hopefully). I hope i make a good edition to the forums.

Thanks for joining us. I look forward to seeing some of your work. Welcome to MP.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place

Hey Donkey

:welcome: to MP

well my hps set up wont light up i think my ballast is shot ive just acquired a set 2 of 175w MH with built in ballast im going to use instead and ill try and get a new hps light somehow maybe look for a local barn thats coming down and ask if i can have them as im now out of a job and my local econemy is at a point where we have the highest unemployement in 30 years and climbing, wish me luck

Latest posts

Back